Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck OFF A MIDWIFE OR A MAKEUP ARTIST😂😂😂😂😂😂

1. You’re not smart or resilient enough for a midwifery degree Mazda.

2. You’re absolutely shite at makeup.

Spine bright ma luvlies💎
Aww that hunners and hunners of make up and he still looks like count Dracula so aye ma page ma rules hen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wonder if oor male wife Mario is trying to make that app his joab using all the questions boxes to drive up his engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wouldn’t rate the hygiene on his ward. We’ve all seen his surface cleaning. You’d be coming oot wae bespoke MRSA

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A male wife 🤣🤣🤣

he really does have the mind of a 16 year old lassie wanting to be a make up artist 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He could do those jobs if he wanted to, because my niece was 35 when she was just starting her nursing career. But he's just so illiterate, and after seeing that post about wedding planning, I'm sure he's a bit dyslexic 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Mario be flashing his bespoke VIP IBS pass to get in free
His VIPoo pass, there's an app, literally no reason to go out showing everyone his (self induced) issue. His aim in life is to be signed off, claim full pip for whatever issue he can get away with.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Don't think Maz will go. it sounds rather intellectual. Not his scene.
and he would have to get the train?

View attachment 1111148
Why is the brother dressed like he’s the Under-21 coach at Hearts?

“Thought I would share this as it’s my brother!” that just sums up doesn’t it! I hate my brother! Wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire! So I wouldn’t say anything at all but if it was my brother-in-law you’d better believe I’d be proudly sharing it, booking my ticket etc. But nae oor Mario, bitter auld hag that he is. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.