Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is the brother dressed like he’s the Under-21 coach at Hearts?

“Thought I would share this as it’s my brother!” that just sums up doesn’t it! I hate my brother! Wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire! So I wouldn’t say anything at all but if it was my brother-in-law you’d better believe I’d be proudly sharing it, booking my ticket etc. But nae oor Mario, bitter auld hag that he is. So aye.
Ah think the brother looks like Marion if he hud a few decent unsalted meals, some sunlight, a trip tae the barbers and a JD sport gift token. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why is he saying malewife, he does know male midwives exist doesn’t he, funnily enough they’re called midwives, idiot 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Howling at the midwife posts on here ma lovelies...

Imagine maz being your midwife..."cross ya legs hen, I need to go the loo right noo" while flashing his shart card at the poor woman giving birth 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Ah think the brother looks like Marion if he hud a few decent unsalted meals, some sunlight, a trip tae the barbers and a JD sport gift token. So aye.
“JD Sports? I’m no paying £80 for 👉🏻 that”

Spends £3000 on shitey Christmas balloons like (clicks strangler/forcep fingers) that

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine being in labour and him coming towards you with his Kerry Katona eyes two inches away from your foof so he can see what he’s doing but he’d still manage to get the wrong hole

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Imagine being in labour and him coming towards you with his Kerry Katona eyes two inches away from your foof so he can see what he’s doing but he’d still manage to get the wrong hole
Ffs you lot are killing me the day 😂😂💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was reading this thread last night and I mentioned Mario to my husband. Showed him his IG stories about the sprays. At first he couldn't understand what he was saying at all (he's German) 🤣 and then "Wth is wrong with that man? When you're oot! Oot oot! If ya knooo, ya knooo" Howling, he sounded just like him. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Abzalootley crying at this thread theday hens!
Male midwife 🤣 Christ, imagine him! Pure squinting up yer fanny with his eBay glasses on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
*Pregnant lassie oan hospital bed awaiting an internal examination*
*trainee male wife Marion enters putting oan first oh five pairs of latex gloves*
Marion: “Hello ma lovelie, let’s do this” *mop leg kick*
*Marion moves tae end of the bed and attempts to start the internal*
Marion: “Ew, ew, naw naw ah cannae. Naw” *his hand jumps back every time it is within a metre of the lassies foof.
Lassie: “Sorry, whit?”
Marion: “Am no touching that” screeching pointing tae the woman’s bits noo.
Senior Midwife enters hearing raised voices: “is everything okay here”
Marion: “ah cannae. Ah cannae touch wan ah them” nervous giggle pointing tae the lassies nether regions.
Senior Midwife: “mr McKnight, we’ve hud this conversation before. Midwifery involves lots of vaginas. And before you say another word, so aye nae debates. I don’t think this is the career for you. How are you with a mop though, the hospitals needing a new cleaner?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
He clearly doesn't know what midwife means 🤣 why did he have to change the naming of it to add in male. Its midwife whether your male/female/any binary 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is it me or is he loving his joab a bit too much, is he trying to convince us or himself 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ran here ma lovelies, for the bespoke man wife/ midwife comments. Was no disappointed. Top form as always ma lovelies.

Marion as a midwife is the stuff nightmares are made of.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pffttt he's a cocky bastard.
He only had 4 questions asked in 24 hours, so l doubt people are missing him 😂
Screenshot_20220309-181325_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.