Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies hens, slightly off topic. But does anyone follow the profile of the lady that makes the bespoke n boujee fake cereal box designer books for a small fortune, that Mario owns? She's covered some glasses in like white clay to put on display and I CANNOT COPE with her interior design choices.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Hmmmm this isn’t a Chicken Salad Marion. It’s dodgy looking chips, onion rings and processed chicken on the side with some token greens. Definitely not a salad in my eyes
Man needs to use his air fryer for the chips!!!! If you don’t know, get to know 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Apologies hens, slightly off topic. But does anyone follow the profile of the lady that makes the bespoke n boujee fake cereal box designer books for a small fortune, that Mario owns? She's covered some glasses in like white clay to put on display and I CANNOT COPE with her interior design choices.
Mario needs a new unpaid joab now AMA is in administration, with his Kerry Katona eyes he’d be perfect. Tonsa love

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Means alot to hannah and the business....wtf he on about he has no involvement in 'the business' actually cringing hannah will be regretting getting involved with oor mario in the first place

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I need a new thread to get stuck into so I’ve been reading the last few days and you lot do not disappoint 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so aye!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Mario has a new joab as Hannah’s spokesperson View attachment 1123053
Only the boujie bald Eagle could make it aboot him as if his inboax, ootboax and shoeboax is chocka block fulla hoop rimmin messages fur hannah what he really thinks is he's part eh this saint sharticous over there🙄 patron saint of IBS sufferers and wax melt businesses

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just to document the many different floorings of the hobbits abode.
Living room craper (same in the boudoir) and bathroom.
lr.png
br.png

Kitchen and hallway, whick look the same here but aren't.

kitchen.png
hall.png

Together. (Not a good image)

tog.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just to document the many different floorings of the hobbits abode.
Living room and bathroom.
View attachment 1123050View attachment 1123049

Kitchen and hallway, whick look the same here but aren't.

View attachment 1123040 View attachment 1123042

Together. (Not a good image)

View attachment 1123066
I think at this point aw that whalloper can get tae try and keep up or up hinch oan content is a 🦚 peacock or some other fuckin flamboyant exotic animal that can live in his 1 x 1 Hall 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe he’s going to rip that flooring up when it’s not even been down 6 months. The flooring in our house is 15 years old but there isn’t anything wrong with it so why would we change it (and Dr Skyflier is as tight as Marions’s Primark joggers so nae chance anyway) 🤣
Dr Skyflier is a beast, fancy taking you on holiday to *enjoy* yourself and then you having to stand at the top of the hill for signal. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A few things that need addressing.
1) If you want facts then click here...

2) If you think her products are that great then why do you use everyone else's and tell your followers how great they are? You don't even use the Mario black cube scent thing that is cheaper on Amazon. If my bestie owned a company and I had a big following I would share the tit out of her goods.

3) It amazes me how many apparently vile messages they get but can't find one to screenshot?!?

4) Followers made Hannah's company they are perfectly entitled to ask what is happening before spending money with her...this is not trolling. It is also ok for non customers to discuss what's happening because it is part of the cycle of social media. The discussions around using insta to create a business but then for it to fail are valid and might help others with their endeavours.

5) There is the ability on Insta to have a private account.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Imagine your life being so dull and unfulfilling that you have to live vicariously through your “friends” business going bust? 😩 Pack it in Maz!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.