Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread has killed me this weekend. Particularly the guest appearance of mop head H. Haven't laughed so much since Hinch swerved him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Money saving tips… but splashes out on unnecessary flooring 😂 get a grip maz. Where the hell does he get all his cash from? His rent must be about £20 a month.
I can’t believe he’s going to rip that flooring up when it’s not even been down 6 months. The flooring in our house is 15 years old but there isn’t anything wrong with it so why would we change it (and Dr Skyflier is as tight as Marions’s Primark joggers so nae chance anyway) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh what a weekend and to finish it all off we have been prepped for a rippin up the 2 year old crapet journey. Get the ropes ready to lower the danyell sofas doon the side of the building to be stored. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He’s taking the saving money on his electric bill tae far this time by nae cooking his onion rings
CA67B5DF-3E9A-4992-9F8B-BEA60ABED20D.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
that’s the most bespoke chicken salad I’ve ever set my kerry katona’s on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
*complains aboot feeling sick and NO WELL*

*Eats frozen, processed, greasy junk food*

Maybe try eating yer 5 fruit and veg portions a day Mazda.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Aye right you wantin some chicken wae that black pepper?? Only Marion could make a salad wae anemic onion rings and chips crisper than his lips🤢 pure bespoke diarumpus the morra heavy trainspottin style

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.