Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just shows that Marion has no clue about friendship when he thinks he’s one of Hannah’s closest/best pals.

The bleep is a total moon unit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I hope he puts the floor down and the Clerk of Works appears via the Ring Doorbell 😆😆😆

The way he refers to that shite hole as 'the home' makes me clutch ma beak, Maz its a dump, you're so bleeping wasteful it makes my head spin. Drawers of extortionate make up never used, hunners of wax melts, seasonal crap, ridiculously expensive cat food yet you cannae put a mat in your close. Your heid really is buttoned up the back. Wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 39
You should know me, and if you don’t know me, where the duck you been??
Who does he think he is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You should know me, and if you don’t know me, where the duck you been??
Who does he think he is!!
And the fact this translates to: if you’ve watched even 5 minutes of my stories, you know I’m a wasteful rotten little head with literally nothing else going on in my life so I need to constantly have a revolving door of tat / updates to this bedsit in order to appear relevant and have anything to post about on this app that choose me! 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So he's saying he's not getting two different types of flooring cos he's not that stupid. He wants the hall and living room the same but then he will still have different type of flooring in the kitchen and bedroom. Walloper.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Money saving tips… but splashes out on unnecessary flooring 😂 get a grip maz. Where the hell does he get all his cash from? His rent must be about £20 a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That carpets only 2 years old ffs and it’s not exactly a high footfall area with 2 hobbits living in it… Can’t believe he’s wanting 3 different types of flooring in the bleeping bedsit, does he no see how demented he looks?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Never commented before on this tit show, I’m usually just clutching my beak howling, but there’s absolutely nothing wrong with the crapet…
What a wasteful existence oan an off this app, so aye ecterera

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
FFS! The carpet was the best bleeping thing he’d bought from this person who he couldnae rate highly enough ma lovelies…go to them for all your carpet needs…

AND NOW THE CARPET IS SHITE! Mair faces that a blow up doll covered in CT makeup..

I just can’t… i can’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to recall he got the crapets from Carpet Kerr 2 years ago, and then had them replaced last year when he got his panelling done, and got the replacement sofas from Danyell. Maybe it's just my Covid brainfog confusing me. Either way, I've never seen such wastefulness.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What happened to getting everyone to support his bestie Hannah? That’s not an AVA melt I’m pretty sure. Thought he only used her products 😂
Her boyfriend hasn't sent out his order ma lovelie, don't be a bastard troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I reckon we are going on a beige journey hens buckle up! First the floor, then the panelling will be painted (if they can paint sopping wet wood) so aye..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.