Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Micks comment has been deleted. Utterly devastated Mazda. I want to know where I too could get a bespoke bathroom cabinet for my living room from 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello my lovelies....I’ve just joined tattle life right now. I was following cleaning by MARIO. I’m the guy who genuinely asked about the bathroom cabinet for my living room...and now MARIO has just gone and deleted my comment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
i just wanted to know was the cabinet solely for the use of toilet brushes and toilet ducks OR if I had it in my living room , could I put my self help books on it?? Genuine question

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
i just wanted to know was the cabinet solely for the use of toilet brushes and toilet ducks OR if I had it in my living room , could I put my self help books on it?? Genuine question
Judging by he’s beige food, you’re not the first to be blocked by Mario!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe due to his beige diet he needs a supply of toilet roll available at very short notice. Hence the reason he got rid of the couch and so forth

Now , thousands of you have been asking me about me self help books and where I got them..
“Dream to be a celebrity public figure” was bought on Amazon (also available as audiobook).
“Interior design techniques” by Ozzy Osbourne was bought in Billy’s bookshop
“Scab anything and everything” by Gree Dee

Maybe due to his beige diet he needs a supply of toilet roll available at very short notice. Hence the reason he got rid of the couch and so forth
Im all new to this and following MARIO so I’m not up to date so please excuse my ignorance..
A beige diet?? What’s that? Does this beige diet make him go around like a dog with worms and that’s why he go rid of the couch??

• Haha
Now , thousands of you have been asking me about me self help books and where I got them..
“Dream to be a celebrity public figure” was bought on Amazon (also available as audiobook).
“Interior design techniques” by Ozzy Osbourne was bought in Billy’s bookshop
“Scab anything and everything” by Gree Dee

Im all new to this and following MARIO so I’m not up to date so please excuse my ignorance..
A beige diet?? What’s that? Does this beige diet make him go around like a dog with worms and that’s why he go rid of the couch??
Welcome Mr Blocked x Have you never seen Melvin's usual Monday dinner at the cat vomit cafe? Usually a giant fish and chips or pizza that looks like someone has shat on it. He also eats a shitload of McDonald's. Melvin and vegetables are not familiar with each other at all. We often joke that Scottish Water have to unblock his local sewers because of the massive dried out turds that must come from his bespoke shitter.

• Haha
I now don’t know what I find funnier - every time he posts the kids mirror or the pink/grey lamp. I am sat in my living room (with water pouring through my ceiling because the roof is leaking) in absolute tears laughing. I’m so happy I’m a part of this pages journey because it cheers me up no end, and so forth.
Ooh no, hope you get it sorted.

Reactions: 2
Ooh no, hope you get it sorted.
Thanks. Had someone out to look at it but because of the current weather they can’t go onto the roof so in the spirit of Mario I have turned it into a bespoke water feature. Might get a nice statue from The Range to stand in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Derek has been cleaning the BATHROOM’S today. Last I knew Mazda you just had the one gritty shower cubicle?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Derek has been cleaning the BATHROOM’S today. Last I knew Mazda you just had the one gritty shower cubicle?
Perhaps there was a large dangerous poo sticking it's head out of the water, like the Loch Ness monster. Derek has bravely killed it.
Ooh when they move to their mansion, the can call it So aye. Get a bespoke hideous plaque thingy.

• Haha
Have you ever seen when he's done stories from the canteen at work? He's always on his own. I bet everyone finds out what time his breaks are and changes theirs so they don't have to talk to the wee balding wet fart :ROFLMAO:
If I was stuck on lunch with him at the same table, I'd stick my earbuds in and close my eyes. Or fake a heart attack just to get away.
Fake a heart attack 😂 He’d claim that he knows you really well and saved your life and then set up a go fund me page for heart disease and not make a donation :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.