Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe how quickly we've zipped along thru this thread. I nipped back to the first thread and it took 6 months before #2 was required!

I feel part of the magic of the Melvin threads is that some of those OG's from thread 1 are still here and this wee tribe is at a good number so if you don't swing by here for a couple of days there's always stuff to have a chuckle at but it's not impossible to catch up.

Am I wrong to hope that we never get to anything like the pace of the Grinch threads though?

Just my Saturday morning musings โœŒ

It's a cheap lamp, thin shade, probably why it looks pink ma lovelies. The crapet in that pic, looks pure nylon too. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฉ I've got such a cheek really, I'm in my sitting room that looks like I've been burgled. ๐Ÿ˜‚ *sips coffee, looks at nails*
Think we'd all rather have a cuppa in your gaff than his though โ˜•

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What kind if idiots are these people?
2003C5A0-5DCB-4049-AF6D-28483A6ED391.jpeg
Total stranger spills guts to another total stranger who really doesnโ€™t care and replies with big standard one line reply. Another total stranger but not insta โ€˜famousโ€™ ๐Ÿ™„ also replies with some kinder words but initially gets a cheeky reply!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
A polite person would add a comment. *it is grey, perhaps its the light or my camera making it look pink*
Someone with no class or manners, or future as an insta money maker says *NO DEBATES YOUSE DO WAT A TELL YIZ*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find it interesting that his colleagues donโ€™t like him. Not surprising though. I never noticed, until mentioned on here, that no one stands up for the cock womble. No one makes themselves known to knowing him personally unless they dislike him. He never goes out anywhere with friends etc, itโ€™s always just him and Dezza. That canโ€™t be healthy surely?
Have you ever seen when he's done stories from the canteen at work? He's always on his own. I bet everyone finds out what time his breaks are and changes theirs so they don't have to talk to the wee balding wet fart :ROFLMAO:
If I was stuck on lunch with him at the same table, I'd stick my earbuds in and close my eyes. Or fake a heart attack just to get away.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In his new grid post on his skirting boards, there is either a lot of dust or grey paint.
And for the love of god I hope the woman who said Mario needs to go and decorate her house is taking the piss!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.