Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hollywood mirror. He's the gift that keeps on giving πŸ˜‚ mate no fucker in Hollywood will have that mirror except perhaps a toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I now don’t know what I find funnier - every time he posts the kids mirror or the pink/grey lamp. I am sat in my living room (with water pouring through my ceiling because the roof is leaking) in absolute tears laughing. I’m so happy I’m a part of this pages journey because it cheers me up no end, and so forth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What's with him and all the furniture and tat. Everything just looks so cluttered. Theres so much stuff everywhere, For such a tiny flat. Hasnt he heard of the saying less is more

Reactions: 2
What's with him and all the furniture and tat. Everything just looks so cluttered. Theres so much stuff everywhere, For such a tiny flat. Hasnt he heard of the saying less is more
No, no he hasn't. In Melvin's world the saying he goes by is "If it's a freebie, he wants it"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.