Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion - As Mario recovers from decorating hell, he now needs a holiday from his plush padded cell.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To say he loves to support small business, and this is the reason he does Instagram (along with healing the sick and giving out skincare tips) he recommends an awful lot of shite from E-bay. :unsure:

In fact, I think he only recommends a small business when they send him something, or when he orders the cheapest thing from them and posts about how he also loves the most expensive thing they stock.:unsure: just in case they want to reward him for giving them a shoutout.

Reactions: 7
Aww I am missing Marion and his collaborations ,I think he is in a big huff ...so aye and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All hail Mario and all that sails in him. Please return to working with and saving bespoke plush businesses.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gifted a whole fookin hoose and he wants a spa break! If I was plush-bespoke-furniture woman I'd be fumming right now, so aye!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Raging about his pink lamp 😂
‘It’s grey my lovelie’ he says through gritted teeth before wincing as he knows it’s pink. Ps. mario, it’s spelt ‘lovely’ can someone please gift him a dictionary. I can’t cope with his illiteracy any more.

Surely when you are gifted something you are supposed to story/ post about it a bit more than he has done? To provide free advertising for the FREE items he has received? It’s all take take take eh Moanio.

Only managed to catch with the thread yesterday, it was my ‘big week’ in work where I have to do 85 hours over 7 days. It kills me and I don’t get chance to look on social media (god I sound like him) Now that’s a knackering work schedule Moanio!

I find it interesting that his colleagues don’t like him. Not surprising though. I never noticed, until mentioned on here, that no one stands up for the cock womble. No one makes themselves known to knowing him personally unless they dislike him. He never goes out anywhere with friends etc, it’s always just him and Dezza. That can’t be healthy surely?

Reactions: 4
He's gonna be PURE RAGIN' at these bastards later 😂😂View attachment 87030
Regargalling ma lamp, ma lovelies, in this new dayn of dawn ah’m unindated wi’ messages aboot it bein’ pink. Ma ootbox is burstin’ wi’ them but, as yiz all know, ah‘ve said it many, many months ago, Derek deals wi’ aw that. Ah’m tae bizzy wurkin’ bliddy hard fur ma money, as yiz all know, ah wurk fahl time, and so forth. Ah‘ve no’ got much tae tell yiz, ma lovelies, but it’s grey, it’s no’ pink, right? It’s grey, right.....Ah’m fine, ah’m absolutely fine. It’s grey. So, aye.

I actually can’t wait for a passive aggressive rant about the pink lamp 😂 I do love him, but really wish that someone would address the whole:
Inbox - messages people send in
Outbox - messages he sends out
debacle that he somehow just can’t seem to grasp. The clue’s in the name, Mario. So, aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The lamp cable hasn’t even been unwound from the tie it will have been packaged in. It’s certainly not plugged in.

more lies about how much it adds a cosy glow to your room Melvin?

• Haha
  • Heart
‘It’s grey my lovelie’ he says through gritted teeth before wincing as he knows it’s pink. Ps. mario, it’s spelt ‘lovely’ can someone please gift him a dictionary. I can’t cope with his illiteracy any more.

Surely when you are gifted something you are supposed to story/ post about it a bit more than he has done? To provide free advertising for the FREE items he has received? It’s all take take take eh Moanio.

Only managed to catch with the thread yesterday, it was my ‘big week’ in work where I have to do 85 hours over 7 days. It kills me and I don’t get chance to look on social media (god I sound like him) Now that’s a knackering work schedule Moanio!

I find it interesting that his colleagues don’t like him. Not surprising though. I never noticed, until mentioned on here, that no one stands up for the cock womble. No one makes themselves known to knowing him personally unless they dislike him. He never goes out anywhere with friends etc, it’s always just him and Dezza. That can’t be healthy surely?
Aye, very good, Starrysky, ye may work “fahl time” but dae ye “pie fahl rent”? It’s a concept that Mario just can’t get his head around in relation to other people. He seems to think he’s the only one who’s ever had to work and pay bills, but I hope he never grasps it as I feel warm inside every time he reminds us. As he hasn’t mentioned it for a while, I do wonder if the cooncil have now started providing him with their immediate response, 24hour concierge service for any minor inconvenience. Just thinking back to when he got all litigious about his burst letterbox (not a euphemism) makes me smile.

Addendum: not to mention the fact that they’ve never expressed their gratitude for the millions of pounds that Deek & Mazza have added in value to that flat since they built it “fae the groon’ up” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Regargalling ma lamp, ma lovelies, in this new dayn of dawn ah’m unindated wi’ messages aboot it bein’ pink. Ma ootbox is burstin’ wi’ them but, as yiz all know, ah‘ve said it many, many months ago, Derek deals wi’ aw that. Ah’m tae bizzy wurkin’ bliddy hard fur ma money, as yiz all know, ah wurk fahl time, and so forth. Ah‘ve no’ got much tae tell yiz, ma lovelies, but it’s grey, it’s no’ pink, right? It’s grey, right.....Ah’m fine, ah’m absolutely fine. It’s grey. So, aye.

I actually can’t wait for a passive aggressive rant about the pink lamp 😂 I do love him, but really wish that someone would address the whole:
Inbox - messages people send in
Outbox - messages he sends out
debacle that he somehow just can’t seem to grasp. The clue’s in the name, Mario. So, aye.
Omg I’m buckled laughing this just sounds like him writing this 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aye, very good, Starrysky, ye may work “fahl time” but dae ye “pie fahl rent”? It’s a concept that Mario just can’t get his head around in relation to other people. He seems to think he’s the only one who’s ever had to work and pay bills, but I hope he never grasps it as I feel warm inside every time he reminds us. As he hasn’t mentioned it for a while, I do wonder if the cooncil have now started providing him with their immediate response, 24hour concierge service for any minor inconvenience. Just thinking back to when he got all litigious about his burst letterbox (not a euphemism) makes me smile.

Addendum: not to mention the fact that they’ve never expressed their gratitude for the millions of pounds that Deek & Mazza have added in value to that flat since they built it “fae the groon’ up” 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I mean, surely *they* should be paying *him* rent, no?

Reactions: 1

When the time comes for them to move into their grey plush mansion, this wee flat will be advertised up on the cooncil website as "bespoke 1 bedroom flat built fae the groon up"

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Have you noticed in his last 2 grid posts that he’s trying to be a bit more literate?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have you noticed in his last 2 grid posts that he’s trying to be a bit more literate?
Yes, and I’m more than a little disappointed. Come on, Mazza, stop trying to fob us off with a couple of semi-literate grid posts that make relative sense to non-speakers of Marioese. It’s the ranty, sweary gibberish of yer stories we’re wahntin’, son! Give the people what they want!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's a cheap lamp, thin shade, probably why it looks pink ma lovelies. The crapet in that pic, looks pure nylon too. 😏💩 I've got such a cheek really, I'm in my sitting room that looks like I've been burgled. 😂 *sips coffee, looks at nails*

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.