Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie, I think Derek will get treated to a half pizza supper take away and a black orchid candle lit blowie if he's been a good boy and remembered to take his shoes off before entering the plush padded palace 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not the walls I was expecting to be papered, but that is a busy busy print for that wee room 😲😲😲

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Valentine's day tomorrow folks. We know our wee darling Dezza has treated Melv to a new dressing table, Melv has treated himself to a mega bulbed mirror for it, but does anyone think Melv will actually treat Dezza to something that's just for him?

Melv strikes me as the sort that will treat Dezza to something that also benefits himself, you know like "the Dominos is on me tonight, cos I love you so".

Guesses anyone?

Edited to add it will be a bespoke pizza and so forth 😇😇
Our Dez will be lucky if he gets a gob job

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god it's awful 😂 What happened to him not being able to show his kitchen journey til tomorrow night? Think someone's been reading here and realised what a cockwomble he is going on all his journeys

I wonder if the wallpaper woman from the other day is raging he's not promoting cheap ebay wallpaper haha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20200213-213347.png
Screenshot_20200213-213347.png
Right who the duck wants this fuckin wallapper wallpaper in their kitchen.... Fuckin Stevie Wonder 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh god it's awful 😂 What happened to him not being able to show his kitchen journey til tomorrow night? Think someone's been reading here and realised what a cockwomble he is going on all his journeys
I'm fair ragin at him. My babycham isn't chilled in readiness!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am genuinely speechless after seeing the kitchen decoration. Surely he doesn’t think that looks good? SURELY?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It's a good job my drinking night is a Thursday night, because I am living for the Melvin kitchen reveal right now 🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

I'm fair ragin at him. My babycham isn't chilled in readiness!
Share my white lightning my love xx There is plenty of room on my park bench :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank god there’s still a magnum of Prosecco in my fridge from Christmas. I am opening that bad boy and projecting his kitchen reveal onto my living room walls.

All are welcome to join me. I also have gin and schloer (for non drinkers).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank god there’s still a magnum of Prosecco in my fridge from Christmas. I am opening that bad boy and projecting his kitchen reveal onto my living room walls.

All are welcome to join me. I also have gin and schloer (for non drinkers).
I'll bring the beige canapes. Can someone else sort the Whitney play list?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He has the brass neck to type that he paid the same.

AS IF SOME FUCKER IS GOING TO HIKE UP THE PRICE BECAUSE OF HIS INFLUENCE.

Melv, mate (we are mates now we're on this journee through hell together),the wallpaper will be half price tomorrow. No-one wants it, that's why it's on ebay for £7.99 you giant double ended dildo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.