Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can only hope, although a part of me would be gutted if Melv left insta because this thread would die and I bleeping love taking the piss out of St Melvin. :ROFLMAO: But I do agree with you, how much more can he do? There is not a square inch of space left in the plush tat cave left to put another crushed velvet diamante knick knack, so it's hard to see what freebies he will beg. I suppose another Eeeeva Meeeyyy collab could happen but if he's already given them "his signature scent" what else is left?
Eau de Derek 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
We can only hope, although a part of me would be gutted if Melv left insta because this thread would die and I bleeping love taking the piss out of St Melvin. :ROFLMAO: But I do agree with you, how much more can he do? There is not a square inch of space left in the plush tat cave left to put another crushed velvet diamante knick knack, so it's hard to see what freebies he will beg. I suppose another Eeeeva Meeeyyy collab could happen but if he's already given them "his signature scent" what else is left?
Agree 100% but Ava May came about back in the day before he let his mask slip, when people used to post that their children would watch him, before he started regularly swearing like a sailor. Ava May already sell a bath bomb that is just called ‘Black Orchid’ and not ‘Mario’ so I think they are trying to move away from him, tbh. I think he has burned most of his bridges. He doesn’t have it in him to take his account to the next level, but like you, I would be gutted to lose this thread 😂

Reactions: 7
I know our Melv is unique and special, but can we make a pact that if he fucks off and leaves us we either keep this going in memorium or meet on a thread elsewhere? I'd miss the cheeky lot of youse 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know our Melv is unique and special, but can we make a pact that if he fucks off and leaves us we either keep this going in memorium or meet on a thread elsewhere? I'd miss the cheeky lot of youse 😂😂
Ha ha, totally, I’m in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes! This is my favourite bunch of people on here and I would go into a serious decline without youse all and so forth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He is gearing up for a beggy holiday with all the trimmings.
God I hope he gets gifted one of those swingers holidays for him and Derek and he doesn’t realise til he gets there as he greeted by the owner inviting him to “say hello to my little friend”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In a world full of Instacunts, I'm 100% sure we could find someone new to hate and laugh at in equal measure 😂

But I would miss St Mario and all his selfless acts, saving small businesses whilst mainly promoting himself, his grey padded tat cave, his new purple sofas, his protractor styled seven hairs, his amazing choice in music, wallpaper, decor, his journeys. Oh, the list is endless 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m just going to bury my head in the sand. A life without Melvin and you shamazing tattlers is inconceivable.
See Melvin, you DO bring people together 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
There’s no way he’d close his account. He has nothing else in his life. Maybe a mental health moaner. Or Derek leaves him and he comes out and says he’s suffered at the hands of Derek. He’d say anything for a bit of attention.
Now Mario, don’t be getting any ideas!!

Reactions: 6
He drives me so insane that I frequently just come here without ever bothering to give him a visit anyway! I’d follow you hilarious mahhhhhvelous fuckers anywhere.

Very True - Hope you enjoying your hols well jel - it's freezing here :(
Hi hunni it’s bloody roasting here sorry to say it’s 30 in the shade 🥴🥴🥴not that I’m complaining unlike fuking moanio he’s so annoyed me I used to think he was ok in the beginning along with grinch but they just got way to greedy and Braggy for us normal hard working ppl who feel like your getting your noses rubbed in it with all the freebies well suns starting to go down time for shower, dinner drinks and do it all again tomorrow lol 😂 xx life’s hard in the Maldives xxx

Eau de Derek 💎
Eau de twit more like

• Haha
In a world full of Instacunts, I'm 100% sure we could find someone new to hate and laugh at in equal measure 😂

But I would miss St Mario and all his selfless acts, saving small businesses whilst mainly promoting himself, his grey padded tat cave, his new purple sofas, his protractor styled seven hairs, his amazing choice in music, wallpaper, decor, his journeys. Oh, the list is endless 😭
He is a very special find 😢

• Haha
Yeah absolutely. It just seemed to me that the person I was replying to was suggested he wouldn't be able to get a mortgage purely because he works in Debenhams 🤔 which I thought was an odd way to think.
No what I meant was he isn’t likely to get a high amount on a mortgage working in a store and I just wondered what Derek did. I know I was renting and basically paying someone else’s mortgage. I think I must have payed off what they got the house for. Then my husband and decided to buy. He has a good job and I Work part time in a store so I wasn’t insinuatingly he wouldn't get a mortgage be because he works in Debenhams. But I know they ended up leaving out what I earned as it was so little I did work full time but due to I’ll health I can now only do part time.

Reactions: 3
Maybe now he has been gifted the sofas he will quit? Despite his protestations to the contrary, he is on insta for the freebies. Maybe the sofas have now satisfied his greed and, maybe even unconsciously, he no longer has the drive in him. I don’t think he is able put the effort in of working with a brand full time, having to do multiple stories and grid posts. He only ‘works’ with companies who give him stuff in return for a single thank you. The only things he has left to change is his bathroom and kitchen which, presumably he can’t change in a council property anyway? He has run out of steam.
This is mouldy Melv, he’ll find something else he ‘needs’ and will get those hints out there for the freebies.

I still don’t understand his use of speech marks, my poor poor head trying to decipher his ramblings.

Here are some phrases that Melvin should familiarise himself with:

"HMRC"
"Tax return"
"Undeclared earnings"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I always find it baffling the way Melv thinks that Chris from Spppppppphonge is some kind of cleaning genius. He is not, he is a marketing guy. Everything he markets already exists, the sponge thing you can buy in savers for £1 this pink cloth has been sold by Minky for eons but Melv acts as though Chris has just invented it. He obviously can’t copyright anything as all his products are already made by other people, he is literally packaging them up and selling at a higher price to Melv et al. But I guess if we all bought from B&M then Melv wouldn’t get his cut of the profits to hide from HMRC 🧐

C2C10AE7-15CE-4CF2-B92C-2BA0490BD153.jpeg
12F090D1-41C2-4738-B116-CBB725A634DD.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.