Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently according to Dannielle he was gifted it 2 months ago so he’s full of bullshit about just getting a new suite and I did message her fuking raging and that’s what she said in the message I told her # full paying customer # nogiftedsuite
show us! I love a screen shot ‘outbox’

Reactions: 2
The cat is cute I think she’s the only thing I like about his stories 😂 She seems like she hates him though she’s always running away whenever he tries to pet her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That sofa is one door knocker away from being an absolute monstrosity
At the moment it’s just a monstrosity

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel that majority of these ‘instagramers’ or whatever you want to call them, like to hide their ‘#ads’ and ‘#gifted’ in the corner or whatever but he is so proud of them and loves to show of the fact that his ‘platform’ or ‘journey’ is changing lives and that he gets crap for free. I feel like he uploads grid pictures with his ‘gifted’ stuff purposely in the background to he has to declare them and makes him feel special.... I also have nothing to say about that monstrosity of a sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You’ve got to give it to Mario, laying there on his new sofa with his feet up
It must get tiring having that much talent to have not only an hole, but also a pussy 🐱 and a bleep on one sofa at the same time

Melvin, if you've swung past here, I've got a gas idea for you. Dont let lack of floorspace be a barrier to more gifted furniture. Wall mount your plush mirror (landscape not portrait) behind your 3 seater, and voila, you've just created the space needed for a bejewelled console table. Danielle's got them in her store and you know she's gonna want to thank you again for the bump to her wee business that tonight's advert will generate.

You're welcome 💎
Or an even better idea, dash the padded eyesore in the bin and send it off to the dump where it belongs. That thing is Chlamydia in mirror form

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t 🙈😂 he can’t just show the sofa he has to be a bell end and go on about how he has changed lives and so forth. Tbh his bespoke sofa isn’t that great quality and those cushions will not hold there shape. If he sprays anything on that sofa he will be fucked as you need to be very careful with that fabric. His house looks like a grey padded cell.
Grey padded sell !! Nearly pished my plushhhhh couch

Reactions: 5
Well thats me tanned the last of the lambrini that I'd saved for the grand unveiling🍷. I might buy in a wee babycham for the 60 minute makeover of the kitchen wall which we'll be treated to on Friday.

Anyone fancy bursting some more balloons by predicting the holiday destination? The world is their oyster so where do we think our intrepid pair will be heading off to with their shiny new passports?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What I don’t get is why has he paid for new carpets in a property he doesn’t own? And spending time even thinking about redecorating. If he leaves he can’t take it with him. Remember he could afford to get a mortgage ’like that,’ so why the duck don’t you me me me Melvin?

Reactions: 6
What I don’t get is why has he paid for new carpets in a property he doesn’t own? And spending time even thinking about redecorating. If he leaves he can’t take it with him. Remember he could afford to get a mortgage ’like that,’ so why the duck don’t you me me me Melvin?
He will probably rant about that some time in the future if they ever move but of course that won’t be his fault it will be Derek’s!

Reactions: 3
Well thats me tanned the last of the lambrini that I'd saved for the grand unveiling🍷. I might buy in a wee babycham for the 60 minute makeover of the kitchen wall which we'll be treated to on Friday.

Anyone fancy bursting some more balloons by predicting the holiday destination? The world is their oyster so where do we think our intrepid pair will be heading off to with their shiny new passports?
So aye ........ noo me and Derek hiv fleeced sorry worked with hunners o wee small businesses, we kin announce that we're aff oan oor vacancies. Heading aff tae Benidorm fur a 2 euro breakfast in a bougie hotel..........🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Martian truly does talk an endless load of mince. "Bespoke" couch 🤣Those really are unbelievably garish, even for Melvin's tat cave. The bathroom cabinet in the corner sets them off so well!

He truly does think having every item in some shade of grey is the definition of style, doesn't he?

He better be careful, at the rate that flat is filling up with endless junk items and the speed his ego is growing, soon he won't be able to fit his humongous noggin through the door! Zoomer.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.