Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melvin, if you've swung past here, I've got a gas idea for you. Dont let lack of floorspace be a barrier to more gifted furniture. Wall mount your plush mirror (landscape not portrait) behind your 3 seater, and voila, you've just created the space needed for a bejewelled console table. Danielle's got them in her store and you know she's gonna want to thank you again for the bump to her wee business that tonight's advert will generate.

You're welcome 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t stop watching his story and screaming my head off! If someone drops a candle in that flat it will be up in flames in less than 5 seconds!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus bleeping wept.... That is absolutely vile!!! Cheap and tacky, just like the rest of his cell.
Does he own a dictionary??? Does he know that bespoke means, one of a kind for an individual???? Not mass produced garbage with his tacky name fired on at the end.

Imagine thinking that he has MADE this girls business a success? Vapid five head.
He said she was recommended to him by hummers of people so surely they should be the ones getting thanked not our melvin

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So if Danielles wee business has benefited so much from martins huge exposure then why does she average between 15-30 likes per post on her page? 🤔 surely if the saviour of small businesses has indeed rocked her world then her engagement on her posts would be higher? I can smell shite martin son!! Plus... I’ve seen nicer sofas at sandy lands caravan park 😎 mind and no put any naked flames near that monstrosity or your done for

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I
He said she was recommended to him by hummers of people so surely they should be the ones getting thanked not our melvin
Nooooo. It was him, saint moanio saviour of small businesses and blessed grey tat. He is so self obsessed he honestly believes that everything he touches turns to gold.... In my opinion, it’s tit but who am I 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Danielle is going to have an angry tattler if she’s gifted mario a couch ... @Tracy2019
Apparently according to Dannielle he was gifted it 2 months ago so he’s full of bullshit about just getting a new suite and I did message her fuking raging and that’s what she said in the message I told her # full paying customer # nogiftedsuite

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyway I want to know who these weapons are who contact this plum asking for advice on trolling?? Naw son, you come on here and see yourself being called out for all your fakery and now your making up MORE LIES saying that people contact YOU because they are getting nasty vile messages? 🧐🤔 really Marion? No one likes a liar, and more so, no one likes a big headed arrogant liar with dilutions of granduar! Away and visit your dad in hospital or even better away and treat your mum to a nice meal and a few hours of your time. Knobend.

Reactions: 9
@Tracy2019 I've been waiting for you to arrive! What did Danielle say to you? Have you got your cushions yet?
Hi hunni lol no as my cushions are pink she was waiting on material being delivered and there was a delay with that but I did give her a cheeky rant about Melvin and that’s what she said this was arranged with him months ago so yet again more lies from him

Reactions: 8
Apparently according to Dannielle he was gifted it 2 months ago so he’s full of bullshit about just getting a new suite and I did message her fuking raging and that’s what she said in the message I told her # full paying customer # nogiftedsuite
Wouldn’t bother your arse, they are “friends for life” now - another “fan” to blow smoke up his arse

Reactions: 3
I think this would be a great addition to the new sitting room. Maybe to replace the bathroom cabinet. Classy yet understated like the rest of the flat
That’s not “bespoke” though... oor Marv thinks bespoke is mass production of shite items, that is just a shite item 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.