Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they are having a go at council tenants. There was nothing wrong with it they way it was the carpets etc are fine. I think they may mean he spends an absolute fortune on that house and shite to go in it and the area he lives is a total shite hole. It’s full of junkies and is mega run down. Personally if I lived there I wouldn’t put any money into it at all I would be to busy trying to save to get out of there and with the house prices in that area are really low. And having rats in my loft. He could buy a flat that is in a better area than his for about £30,000 you can actually get flats as cheap as £5,000 in his area.
Bloody hell. Sounds a right dive. Twinned with Beirut!

Reactions: 4
I don’t think they are having a go at council tenants. There was nothing wrong with it they way it was the carpets etc are fine. I think they may mean he spends an absolute fortune on that house and shite to go in it and the area he lives is a total shite hole. It’s full of junkies and is mega run down. Personally if I lived there I wouldn’t put any money into it at all I would be to busy trying to save to get out of there and with the house prices in that area are really low. And having rats in my loft. He could buy a flat that is in a better area than his for about £30,000 you can actually get flats as cheap as £5,000 in his area.
the 5 grand one is being sold by auction...im a nosy fucker too but not all parts of Paisley are a tit hole, what part does he live in?x

Reactions: 1
The next thing will be the cooncil will want to demolish his block and rehouse him in a new house and he will have forgotten all about how he built the flat from nothing 😅

I think he may live around auchentorlie quadrant going by his windows and the fact he is near the railway line. The area is a tad rundown

Reactions: 5
the 5 grand one is being sold by auction...im a nosy fucker too but not all parts of Paisley are a tit hole, what part does he live in?x
It’s not uncommon for ones to come up for about £5,000-£10,000. That’s why I said he could get one for about £30,000 plus. Not every area in paisley is but a big chunk of it is as an area paisley is becoming really run down and had a huge drug problem. He stays is seedhill as far as I know it’s the not the nicer part it’s the real shitehole part.

The next thing will be the cooncil will want to demolish his block and rehouse him in a new house and he will have forgotten all about how he built the flat from nothing 😅

I think he may live around auchentorlie quadrant going by his windows and the fact he is near the railway line. The area is a tad rundown

With coonsil places you have to return them to the state they were in when you got it. They are supplied unfurnished and uncarpeted so you can't leave that stuff behind anyway, that's how it is for my mum anyway. He'll have to remove all the fablon from the kitchen too and hope it hasn't damaged the existing cupboards. I wouldn't put it past Melvin to try to steam the wallpaper off and take it with him as well, the tight arsed scrotal sack

• Haha
Reactions: 16
With coonsil places you have to return them to the state they were in when you got it. They are supplied unfurnished and uncarpeted so you can't leave that stuff behind anyway, that's how it is for my mum anyway. He'll have to remove all the fablon from the kitchen too and hope it hasn't damaged the existing cupboards. I wouldn't put it past Melvin to try to steam the wallpaper off and take it with him as well, the tight arsed scrotal sack
That fablon stuff costs a fortune from that company. I contacted them for a quote my kitchen is about half the size of his and they wanted over a thousand pound. I just done it myself for £70. No joke I could have actually got a brand new kitchen for the price they quoted me. I’m sure it was about £1,200 they wanted. So although the stuff in his house might not be to everyone’s taste I think they have spent a fair bit of money on that place.

Reactions: 2
That fablon stuff costs a fortune from that company. I contacted them for a quote my kitchen is about half the size of his and they wanted over a thousand pound. I just done it myself for £70. No joke I could have actually got a brand new kitchen for the price they quoted me. I’m sure it was about £1,200 they wanted. So although the stuff in his house might not be to everyone’s taste I think they have spent a fair bit of money on that place.
*gifted

Putting this out there...I am not a Melvin fan but wondered what you meant by this? I have had a council house in the past and had to pay for carpets to be laid? I decorated the full house before I moved in too. I guess even oor Melvin doesn't want to live in a tit hole. how could he then turn on insta?!

I hope Rayn plucks it to duck. its terrible hes kept in the hall when they are out at work. she should have full run of the house, after all hes her hoose tae!! bastard doesn't even have a scratching post for her so its no wonder she goes for the crappy cheap wallpaper!!

I think we should all try and save Derek, I don't see why hes with Melvin at all. he seams like a nice sweet down to earth guy who has been kidnapped by this bleep and doesn't see a way out!!

PS, Melvin if you read this, do Rayn a favor and buy a scratching post from amazon, you can even get them in Gray & cream....needs to be a tall one mind and with your skills of building flat packs now it should be easy for you......they are under £50 quid, so, with all the money you just saved (and made from the old sofa sale) get her one and stop moaning!:cautious:

wether he owns it or not doesn’t matter. Council tenants decorate and furnish there homes too. Not everyone is in a position to buy/own there own property. I’m definitely not a Mario fan but totally get that he doesn’t want to live in a tit hole. ( not a dig, just my opinion)
It most definitely wasn’t a dig at all. I can’t afford to buy a house so I rent too. It doesn’t matter if someone rents privately or through the council. I most certainly do not judge that. I asked my landlord to decorate as it was looking tired. He also replaced the carpet in the bedroom as it was terrible. I just thought it was the landlords responsibility as each property I’ve rented has been sorted by the landlord. Forgive my ignorance if this isn’t the general case, I get that this isn’t the case for council places now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It most definitely wasn’t a dig at all. I can’t afford to buy a house so I rent too. It doesn’t matter if someone rents privately or through the council. I most certainly do not judge that. I asked my landlord to decorate as it was looking tired. He also replaced the carpet in the bedroom as it was terrible. I just thought it was the landlords responsibility as each property I’ve rented has been sorted by the landlord. Forgive my ignorance if this isn’t the general case, I get that this isn’t the case for council places now.
sadly any council house comes like a bare shell. floorboards and damp!! I suppose I was lucky when I had a council house and it was that run down they have us vouchers for paint so that helped. I have had private rents since then......didn't want to stay where people were running around the car park with a knife at 9am on a Sunday morning on drugs and throwing tvs out their windows..... Some private landlords are great and others are not. my house before this one, my landlord was my neighbor too, it was a private courtyard with 13 houses inc theirs.......they were nice BUT the boiler was around 20 years old and no matter if it was on all day and night the house was never warm AT ALL. then, it broke and he couldn't get anyone to fit it and asked If I could get someone. I did and got a quote (mates rates) but that was too expensive for him SO his son and friend done it!!! no inspection or certificate and I wasnt happy at all. that along with a leaking shower from the en suite never getting fixed was when I decided to move...only for him to then rip up the carpets and put in a new en suite as we were moving out!!!

New landlord is nice, its a farm and there are 4 rented houses BUT the farmers dog barks and howls all night long and my kitchen is an eye sore as in big holes out of the worktops and everything is yellow. I asked if I could fablon it and was told no, I suppose its fair enough but when its an improvement on the place I dont see an issue. I am only aloud to paint. all of the floor has holes in them from got knows what and that wont get fixed either...they plan on retiring to the house I rent so will do it all then...wish I knew this before I moved, sorry for ranting there lol xx

• Sad
OMG I just found an instagram account that makes (actual) bespoke tacky furniture that has Melvin written all over it! He will be raging when he finds out this company exists, and he has missed an opportunity of ’working’ with them. They are called _honeyimhome_

Check out this bad boy (the bed, not the man)
8B663876-D052-4E40-8CE5-E3F6F40F0256.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
What I don’t get is why has he paid for new carpets in a property he doesn’t own? And spending time even thinking about redecorating. If he leaves he can’t take it with him. Remember he could afford to get a mortgage ’like that,’ so why the duck don’t you me me me Melvin?
Its a council property, you don’t get flooring or decoration really.

OMG I just found an instagram account that makes (actual) bespoke tacky furniture that has Melvin written all over it! He will be raging when he finds out this company exists, and he has missed an opportunity of ’working’ with them. They are called _honeyimhome_

View attachment 82962
That’s like a padded cell!

• Haha

View attachment 82962
bleeping VILE!

View attachment 82962
What the ever loving duck is that?! 😱 Jesus Christ almighty, people pay for this tit?!

• Haha

View attachment 82962
who would ANYONE want a bed like that? setting everything else aside it will restrict you moving things around in the room and limit you to the walls you can have it on, sorry but its a no fae me Melv!! xx

View attachment 82962
What is that thing!! 🤣 you’d need a stepladder to get into it 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.