Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus wept I can’t with him and is ever growing ego. I just realised I have got life all wrong here I am getting up going to work every day for a pittance when all I have to do is make something really tacky. Send it to Melvin. in no time his hundreds and thousands of customers will be contacting me saying I’ve been following Melvins journey i want the same bespoke item that he has And so forth. I will call my item the Mario and look my dreams will come true. Over night he will make me a huge hit by business will be a huge success. Just need to go to that bank tmro for a start up loan if they ask me for a business plan I will tell them it’s cool I don’t need one I’ve got Mario. Fml 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have no words. Everyone has already said what I was thinking. A purple sofa and mismatched pouffe, a material that is going to be ruined at the first whiff of febreeze. Absolute moron. Should have stuck with the old couch. This one is hideous.

Reactions: 5
Oh come on! The sec the cat’s mentioned on here he posts a pic!! Bet the poor wee thing was swiftly booted off after it was taken!

Reactions: 5
Wow!! They really are tacky aren’t they. Can’t say I’m surprised as Melvin is the king of tack. As predicted with the tacky bling 🤦‍♀️

Doesn’t he realise that the stuff Danielle sells is cheap because it has been made cheaply and won’t last long. You get what you pay for melv. Beds that are 1K are built to last nobber! Those sofas are awful quality. I bought a ‘bargain sofa’ and it lasted a year. It went to the tip and I bought a quality one which 4 years later is still perfect.

Why the frig is that padded mirror there? It doesn’t gooooooo dick wad!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That poor cat . What a miserable life living in that hall the size of my cupboard . How’s does it run about ? Only allowed in the rooms when they are home , so it spends hours stuck in the tiny hall .
Hope his cat pisses on the new plush bespoke sofa

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Looks like the sort of material that will leave marks when he hoses it down with febreze. All this carry on, his rants and you lovelies posts have made my day.

Wow!! They really are tacky aren’t they. Can’t say I’m surprised as Melvin is the king of tack. As predicted with the tacky bling 🤦‍♀️

Doesn’t he realise that the stuff Danielle sells is cheap because it has been made cheaply and won’t last long. You get what you pay for melv. Beds that are 1K are built to last nobber! Those sofas are awful quality. I bought a ‘bargain sofa’ and it lasted a year. It went to the tip and I bought a quality one which 4 years later is still perfect.

Why the frig is that padded mirror there? It doesn’t gooooooo dick wad!
This pic shows where Marioooo has gone wrong, colour wise. The sofas are a blue grey, but the crapet is a yellow grey tone, leaning towards taupe. Can't mix the twoooo.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh it's hideous, and nope, not jealous either. Currently waiting on delivery of my new sofa that I've worked hard to pay for by myself.
Bespoke cushions but he's going to put a link up for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Danielle should thank her lucky stars that he's in a 1 bed flat and not the McMansion of his 5 year plan. At least she doesn't have a dining room and 3 spare bedrooms to kit out 😄.

I'm wondering how the plush will stand-up to Melv or Dezza tripping over that throw that's been artfully draped* over the pouffe whilst carrying an irn bru..............

*flung over

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like the sort of material that will leave marks when he hoses it down with febreze. All this carry on, his rants and you lovelies posts have made my day.
I

This pic shows where Marioooo has gone wrong, colour wise. The sofas are a blue grey, but the crapet is a yellow grey tone, leaning towards taupe. Can't mix the twoooo.
That’s why it looks so bad cause nothing matches. Just because it’s all grey doesn’t mean it all goes together he has way to many styles going on.

Reactions: 11
I bought a 3 piece suite 26 years ago. I still have the 2 chairs but not the sofa. They are so well made that I have reupholstered them twice as I wanted a change but didn't want to landfill 2 perfectly good armchairs. It's not hard to reupholster a chair or a sofa for that matter. Melvin will be flytipping that monstrosity within 18months, you mark my words.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does he take to bloody long to show something?? Like get to the point already eh? He says the same drivel over and over 🙄🙄 stfu Melvin

Couch is god awful 🤮

Reactions: 4
Ahhh, the bathroom unit in the corner, the cushions that look like arseholes, the diamanté embellishments and chrome feet, the couch and the pouffe being totally different colours He's out done himself here, I'm howling at how tacky it all is 😂
aye but they’re prob bespoke chrome feet, to match his carpet dividers! Not just any old chrome feet for oor moanie Margaret.... BESPOKE!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.