Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think they are having problems getting up it three flights of stairs and through the door? Feel like we would have seen it by now.

Reactions: 5
Well if its anything like the lady who has been waiting months, he won’t be getting it anytime soon. And he can’t slag her off cos it was free.
Ah poor St Mario saviour of all tat, he’ll have to sit in his bespoke bed and eat his dinner, oh he already does 🤮

Also how tall is St Moanio?
Because that mirror in his bedroom isn’t full length is it?
or is it for him?
Is he 4 foot tall?
Aye, he must be about 5 foot 2 max. Derek is even smaller. We saw them on a train and were like, jeezo they look like they:

a) need a bath
b) stretched

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I reckon he has took the huff and he is not showing us now 😂😂
Oh probably, he's no called moanio for nothing! Though he usually bobs up about this time with his 'oh ma lovlies what a day av hud ye widny believe it. So aye, so forth, shamazin' so there's still hope for this evening. Poor Derek's probably had his arse footed for sitting on the arm chair when he should be using the flair or Rayns teepee 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
What the duck are those sofas? Is there no back to them? Just the cushions? Doesn’t look right to me?

Reactions: 10
How the duck did y’all see that? The vid cut off as he walked into the sitting room 🤬 has the bastard deleted it?

Reactions: 1
That is absolutely swinging 🤢

I actually laughed out loud when he said he just kens it’s gonne stand the test of time 🤣🤣🤣 aye right Melvin that cardboard sofa with cotton wool filled cushions will last three months!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where are you supposed to sit? Theres about 10 cm of actual sitting space. Gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh the cushions are SOO thick - match their new owner then 👊🏻
(Note my correct spelling of their despite the fact we actually went to the same school 🙄)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.