Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh, the bathroom unit in the corner, the cushions that look like arseholes, the diamanté embellishments and chrome feet, the couch and the pouffe being totally different colours He's out done himself here, I'm howling at how tacky it all is 😂
hole cushions 😂 wtf is going on with his crapet too?
E8C1A0F2-2C4C-411E-8E28-33FA75C86742.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t 🙈😂 he can’t just show the sofa he has to be a bell end and go on about how he has changed lives and so forth. Tbh his bespoke sofa isn’t that great quality and those cushions will not hold there shape. If he sprays anything on that sofa he will be fucked as you need to be very careful with that fabric. His house looks like a grey padded cell.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bespoke chesterfield 😂😂😂 for someone that has a passion for interior he really has no clue about ANYTHING. His “Gucci” trainers are closer to a chesterfield than that thing 😂😂 and so forth.......

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus bleeping wept.... That is absolutely vile!!! Cheap and tacky, just like the rest of his cell.
Does he own a dictionary??? Does he know that bespoke means, one of a kind for an individual???? Not mass produced garbage with his tacky name fired on at the end.

Imagine thinking that he has MADE this girls business a success? Vapid five head.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand his ’bespoke’ 😂 cushions, surely a mustard or a blush pink to go with grey (purple) but he chose cream???

Reactions: 4
I am DYING at the big reveal. Those couches are absolutely barkin a gammon. Honkin. And what colour are they, what a state.

Oor St. Melv really changed Danielles life, her ‘wee world’ in fact! People are still going to this very day, making the same jurneh oor Melv did. A pilgrimage in fact, to the holy grail of Plush grey tat.

‘so many eh yeez huv bin textin me’ who has? NOBODY. Maybe his Dad to see if hes planning on ever visiting again?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What a shock. It is a BESPOKE and luxurious. Maybe Melvin should look bespoke up in a dictionary.

Reactions: 9
BESPOKE hahahahahahah hahahahaha

just like I buy bespoke mass produced primark pjs!
Wally

• Haha
And a new entry for the Oxford English dictionary:

Gaven. This is the 2 seater that Danielle has gaven us!

It has immediately made my list of Melvinisms that make my innards shrivel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand his ’bespoke’ 😂 cushions, surely a mustard or a blush pink to go with grey (purple) but he chose cream???
He must have chose cream to match the bathroom cabinet. Hope rraayyynnn freaks out and either shits or uses that monstrosity of a sofa as a scratch post 😆

• Haha
I don’t understand how this is worth her giving him 2 free sofa’s, the business page only has just under 8000 follows and as far as I can tell only offers services in Glasgow and surrounding areas so that limits how many followers can actual purchase from them..... doesn’t make much business sense!!

Reactions: 11
I think the cat is only allowed in the living room when someone is at home. It is kept in the hall like a prisoner. Maybe Danielle will take him on a curtain journey

• Haha
  • Wow
I go for a peaceful relaxing bath and I come back to see that the big reveal has happened. Words actually fail me lads. It is even tackier and shittier than we "throught!"
Me and my "who circle" are just sat here pissing ourselves at just how awful it is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Absolutely pissin masel 🤣 bespoke sofa, bespoke cushions wi a bathroom f****ing cabinet and shark ‘bowat masel’ in the corner. Aye take me to Danielle’s gold mind mario 🤣🙈 Honest it’s like summat you see on a big fat gypsy wedding. Cannot wait til the cheap tat starts falling to bits which will not be long! #soaye #whitaday #andsoforth

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.