Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melvin living in his fantasy land again where Soho House are following him for ‘decoring ’ tips and now want to reward his aesthetic talents with a stay. His star quality and beneficence towards small businesses will be an added bonus.

Reactions: 4
Can any one recommend I.e can stobo castle please gift me a influencers free stay! Use trip advisor Martin like the rest of us ......

Reactions: 6
He really is delusional, you only have to look at the messages he receives to see who his followers are. I.e. not people who are going to shell out for a spa break. So no benefit to gifting him a stay. Plus what sort of place would want Melvin and his swearing and fake Gooch-I trainers? So he is pissing in the wind here.

Reactions: 5
Let's be realistic here, anywhere with a fuckin bath would be a spa break for Melv. He could really push the boat oot and take a wee (gifted) bath bomb and so forth. So aye

Reactions: 19
Why don't these non entities just Google recommendations like every fucker else? Oh wait..... Google won't offer freebies will they

Reactions: 10
I’m done.

Reactions: 5
Bit ironic now mrs hinch is just back from disney paris he wants a wee night away somewhere

Reactions: 4
Let's be realistic here, anywhere with a fuckin bath would be a spa break for Melv. He could really push the boat oot and take a wee (gifted) bath bomb and so forth. So aye
I just feel sorry for the poor fucker who would need to give him a massage. Could have even go to a spa with his exzeema. I messaged him ages ago about if offering advice as I’ve struggled really badly with it and through the years have found amazing products that have really worked for myself and others. He was so condescending saying that his was really bad (Basically much worse than mine although he had no clue how bad mine was)and he wouldn’t be trying any of the stuff as he can’t just try new things. He has dry bloody skin. There is no way he has it with all those cleaning products he uses plus some of the cheap make up and shampoos etc.

Reactions: 8
Every time he posts a photo of that kids mirror I buckle! It’s the worst looking thing I’ve ever seen!

Reactions: 15
I didn’t use his swipe up, but I went to ebay myself to find the ‘shelve’ that he has his tiny mirror on and what do you know! I thought he wasn’t going to buy from anyone that uses herms, also doesn’t the photo make his shelves look bigger! I wonder if he realised it would be so small too

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.