Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve hardly seen him wear makeup!
Aye sure he is that good that he could be a make up artist if he wanted to. Cause he knows how to do stuff the right way. Wonder if the lassies in the counter just give him free stuff to get him to duck as they can’t be arsed listening to him go on about how great he is. He strikes me as the type of person who is a total one upper in conversations.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aye sure he is that good that he could be a make up artist if he wanted to. Cause he knows how to do stuff the right way. Wonder if the lassies in the counter just give him free stuff to get him to duck as they can’t be arsed listening to him go on about how great he is. He strikes me as the type of person who is a total one upper in conversations.
Definitely. You’ve been to Tenerife, well he’s been to elevenarife and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My best friends pal works on a make up counter in the same Debenhams and she said everyone can’t stand him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
My best friends pal works on a make up counter in the same Debenhams and she said everyone can’t stand him.
I was thinking this because there hasn’t been anyone as far as I know come on this and say I know him or I have worked with him and he is a nice person. Did your friend say why they don’t like him?

Reactions: 3
Without sounding toooooo stalkery 😎 What dept/floor does he actually work on? So I can avoid him, of course!

Reactions: 1
Hullo ma lovlies, am gutted an so forth that oor little prince is so unwell *COUGH FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT* whit uhr we gawnae talk aboot noo? Av even resorted to watching his auld highlights for a bit of a laugh an a present this belter.. wee Melvin fi the scheme aw chuffed cause his queen sent him a wee book. Note the teef, brows and fuzzy action man hair. GAWJUS MA LOVLIES A JIS LUV IT!
I wish he had his old teeth still 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh no my lovelies. What are we going to do if he has gone all quiet? Also how ridiculous does the dressing table and chair set up look. As much as the previous one was hideous at least it matches the gaudy chair and mirror. The wallpaper looks like it from a carehome built in the 90s.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh no my lovelies. What are we going to do if he has gone all quiet? Also how ridiculous does the dressing table and chair set up look. As much as the previous one was hideous at least it matches the gaudy chair and mirror. The wallpaper looks like it from a carehome built in the 90s.
😂😂😂😂😂 it’s like a young 12 yr olds set up !! The place is a clutter

Reactions: 8
Ok ... let's play a game ... what's missing?... it's not the lamp or 'net of tables' was taken pre this photo

View attachment 86146
*thinks* well, there's not a book in that hooose. Can they read though... It's page 94 of Wilko's catalogue. It's more about what isn't there. No chewed cat toys, no colour, no originality, no warmth. It's all man made synthetic horror, hosed down daily with more chemicals. It's actual hell.

We need more info. Pleeeaaassssseeeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG!!! I so wanted to say a hairy from the scheme but thought most would not understand it lol, you must not be far from me at all. I agree, you would also think they would have got wind of it and told her not to do it in her uniform xx
First thing I thought when I watched her. I’ve never seen an actual real life bam trying to do the whole Insta thing it’s weird to see 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
*thinks* well, there's not a book in that hooose. Can they read though... It's page 94 of Wilko's catalogue. It's more about what isn't there. No chewed cat toys, no colour, no originality, no warmth. It's all man made synthetic horror, hosed down daily with more chemicals. It's actual hell.
He does own a book! Remember his best friend Saint Sophie of Hinchliffe, the best selling author, sent him one. He doesn’t seem to display it anymore though 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He does own a book! Remember his best friend Saint Sophie of Hinchliffe, the best selling author, sent him one. He doesn’t seem to display it anymore though 😔
Ooh he's probably got her colouring in book too. Probably both books far too intellectual for Mariooo.

Reactions: 3
How long before we get the 'I'm back and ain't nobody gonna bring me down' lip sync (pouty head wobble and the 'no no' finger wag)
I'm calling either power by little mix or Christina Ag fighter

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.