Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melvin living in his fantasy land again where Soho House are following him for ‘decoring ’ tips and now want to reward his aesthetic talents with a stay. His star quality and beneficence towards small businesses will be an added bonus.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can any one recommend I.e can stobo castle please gift me a influencers free stay! Use trip advisor Martin like the rest of us ......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
He really is delusional, you only have to look at the messages he receives to see who his followers are. I.e. not people who are going to shell out for a spa break. So no benefit to gifting him a stay. Plus what sort of place would want Melvin and his swearing and fake Gooch-I trainers? So he is pissing in the wind here.

Reactions: 5
Let's be realistic here, anywhere with a fuckin bath would be a spa break for Melv. He could really push the boat oot and take a wee (gifted) bath bomb and so forth. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why don't these non entities just Google recommendations like every fucker else? Oh wait..... Google won't offer freebies will they 🙄

Reactions: 10
Melv is harshing my buzz. The funky gibbon doesn't work for silent pictorial stories.

Instead I am invoking the legendary David Attenborough's dulcet tones and applying my own narrative.

The lesser spotted Melvin is indeed a rare species found only in a small territory in the west coast of Scotland. Notoriously often of poor general health, this unremarkable creature retreats to its hole whenever possible venturing out only when work and foraging for food and tat is strictly necessary. Parasitic in nature, the Melvin places a huge strain on local economies, environment and mating partner and unlike other rare species, nobody is particularly interested in conservation protections.

Identifiable by its uniquely hexagonal shaped head, sparsely covered in hair, it should always be approached with caution when outside of its safe place. Easily spooked and given to dramatics, it will lash out at perceived danger by breaking out its natural defences which include, but are not limited too, wild finger gesticulations, head wobbling and furious lip synching. It avidly avoids foods of nutritional value preferring instead anything beige or salt n vinegar flavoured and is wildly attracted to strong perfumed or chemical scents and anything shiny. Should you happen upon the Melvin unexpectedly and walking away in the opposite direction is untenable, it is recommended that you feign admiration, ask it nicely for a selfie or give it something (anything really) for free before slowly but determinedly backing away.

A more concentrated study of this creature was considered before being rejected as not remotely interesting enough.

and so forth.
I’m done. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bit ironic now mrs hinch is just back from disney paris he wants a wee night away somewhere🤪

Reactions: 4
Let's be realistic here, anywhere with a fuckin bath would be a spa break for Melv. He could really push the boat oot and take a wee (gifted) bath bomb and so forth. So aye
I just feel sorry for the poor fucker who would need to give him a massage. Could have even go to a spa with his exzeema. I messaged him ages ago about if offering advice as I’ve struggled really badly with it and through the years have found amazing products that have really worked for myself and others. He was so condescending saying that his was really bad (Basically much worse than mine although he had no clue how bad mine was)and he wouldn’t be trying any of the stuff as he can’t just try new things. He has dry bloody skin. There is no way he has it with all those cleaning products he uses plus some of the cheap make up and shampoos etc.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Every time he posts a photo of that kids mirror I buckle! It’s the worst looking thing I’ve ever seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I didn’t use his swipe up, but I went to ebay myself to find the ‘shelve’ that he has his tiny mirror on and what do you know! I thought he wasn’t going to buy from anyone that uses herms, also doesn’t the photo make his shelves look bigger! I wonder if he realised it would be so small too 😂
8B091BC2-23A0-4766-BF9D-E0B5F9B98BF1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.