Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So aye. Back to Mario.

He really thinks he's a celebrity doesn't he from his grid post and stories today?

Who is going to break it to him?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's gone surprise surprise

Yet has ... Anyone getting ads for sphonge or whatever is called and true wash ffs
Nowt to do with me, I provided a home for the OT chat, if admin don't want it then that's that I spose.

Anyway back to Saint Mario of the Naracissitic personality. I just watched his pathetic, poorly voiced stories and almost choked laughing. Oh bless his wee balding barnet, why on earth does he think that insta would collapse without him showing off his grey tat palace and whinging about everything? I'm surprised he hasn't declared himself quarantined with the coronavirus. Although Melv would probably say he's been quantified with a collonic virus with his twisted use of the english language

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why can’t there be cleaning accounts on here? Confused 🤷‍♀️

I’ve had to stop watching him, him going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.... and still having no idea what the duck is his point 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know how he always says he loves his hoose! And wouldn’t stay anywhere else ect ect ect do you know he actually can’t live anywhere else even if he wanted to. He depends on derek to have that house because he’s so far up the shite I’m debt he couldn’t get credit for anything if he tried!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Why can’t there be cleaning accounts on here? Confused 🤷‍♀️
There used to be one and it got a bit messy 🙈 I'd say only option if you want to vent - is to set up private DM account via conversations

You know how he always says he loves his hoose! And wouldn’t stay anywhere else ect ect ect do you know he actually can’t live anywhere else even if he wanted to. He depends on derek to have that house because he’s so far up the shite I’m debt he couldn’t get credit for anything if he tried!
Start spilling ☕☕☕

I'm at a lose to what he is in debt for unless he lived a real rock n roll life before Derek 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
C1069621-D3FE-4309-A059-1A4733F08AE3.jpeg

The mirror honesty makes me laugh out loud whenever I see it.
I bet Mario was like the guy in ELF who gets called an angry elf, when he opened this mirror!!! It’s tiny 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok ... let's play a game ... what's missing?... it's not the lamp or 'net of tables' was taken pre this photo

Screenshot_20200217-192728_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You know this or you guess this? I only ask because he has zilch to show for a debt mountain unless he had to sell sell sell to pay some debt back.

Ok ... let's play a game ... what's missing?... it's not the lamp or 'net of tables' was taken pre this photo

View attachment 86146
Too easy. The shark has been relocated 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The shark hoover???
Ah ffs ... that was too easy 🙄 for you guys 🤷‍♂️

Trying to think of a prize ... does night out with the knob chair work for you ?

You know this or you guess this? I only ask because he has zilch to show for a debt mountain unless he had to sell sell sell to pay some debt back.

Too easy. The shark has been relocated 😆
Whit ?? where is it now - let me guess ... shower cubicle

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.