Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the brass neck he has. “I needed a break from Instagram as getting loads of new free white for my house has really taken it out of me” try working for it that will take it out you even more. “You all must know I needed a break cause I’ve not had as many messages” no everyone has seen your true colours and couldn’t give a shite where you are. “I’m loaded with the cold” I’m feeling the effect of my beige diet and chemical overload. So many accounts have went very quite maybe to do with the backlash they have had by trying to make CFs death all about themselves. Westholmes post was good tane a massive dig at all those accounts. He actually has a pure cheek to go on about how hard insta is after getting all the shite for free. It might not be to everyone’s taste but some people would be very grateful for it and he is on moaning because he has had to post a few pics and vids to show his free shite. He really is becoming more of a wank stain every day. I think the tide is really starting to change for him.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe the brass neck he has. “I needed a break from Instagram as getting loads of new free white for my house has really taken it out of me” try working for it that will take it out you even more. “You all must know I needed a break cause I’ve not had as many messages” no everyone has seen your true colours and couldn’t give a shite where you are. “I’m loaded with the cold” I’m feeling the effect of my beige diet and chemical overload. So many accounts have went very quite maybe to do with the backlash they have had by trying to make CFs death all about themselves. Westholmes post was good tane a massive dig at all those accounts. He actually has a pure cheek to go on about how hard insta is after getting all the shite for free. It might not be to everyone’s taste but some people would be very grateful for it and he is on moaning because he has had to post a few pics and vids to show his free shite. He really is becoming more of a wank stain every day. I think the tide is really starting to change for him.
It must be hard work pretending to be nice and caring towards people! I think that’s why he is so tired!

Reactions: 6
It must be hard work pretending to be nice and caring towards people! I think that’s why he is so tired!
I wouldn’t be surprised if he has had some backlash about those stories the other day as a lot of other accounts have had it. They all seem to be really quite the last few days. No wonder they should all be ashamed.

Reactions: 4
I know this, I was friends with his ex a while back and apparently he was a credit card junkie back in the day. Poor derek

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Melv saying he feels like a performing monkey is proof positive about just how disingenuous he is on insta. He's just told everyone it's all an act.

To honour his feelings, I intend to hum the Funky Gibbon song every time he story's

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I know this, I was friends with his ex a while back and apparently he was a credit card junkie back in the day. Poor derek
Makes sense he had Gucci boxes etc last week when he had tidied his whole room out for the new luxurious carpets

Last edited:
View attachment 86141

The mirror honesty makes me laugh out loud whenever I see it.
I bet Mario was like the guy in ELF who gets called an angry elf, when he opened this mirror!!! It’s tiny 😂😂😂😂😂
I still don’t get why a MAN needs a set up like that? Ain’t even as if he goes out anywhere to need a full face of slap on! I’m a gay bloke, I survive with just a bit of moisturiser chucked on in front of the bathroom mirror

• Haha
I still don’t get why a MAN needs a set up like that? Ain’t even as if he goes out anywhere to need a full face of slap on! I’m a gay bloke, I survive with just a bit of moisturiser chucked on in front of the bathroom mirror
I’m the same, I don’t have the mirror, and dressing table. Too much to clean, my daughter does and she is 12!!! 🙄😬

Reactions: 3
I’m the same, I don’t have the mirror, and dressing table. Too much to clean, my daughter does and she is 12!!! 🙄😬
If I were going to have the Hollywood mirror and vanity table I’d do it properly and have a decent sized mirror!

Reactions: 5
I wear a full face of make up every day and don’t have the amount of make up he has or have a set up like that. He goes out like twice a year. It’s just all keeping up with Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wear a full face of make up every day and don’t have the amount of make up he has or have a set up like that. He goes out like twice a year. It’s just all keeping up with Instagram.
I’ve hardly seen him wear makeup!

Reactions: 3
I hope our Melv wears it when he hits the town with the lassies for country dancing at the working mans club :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.