Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i Think he has went quiet as a lot of Instagramers got called out for using the suicide of a CF to try and get sympathy for themselves and he tit himself . He will be back on tonight to say he got hunners of messages asking if he was alright .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has beggy turned her comments off on the post? Sorry I know this may not be the right thread.

i Think he has went quiet as a lot of Instagramers got called out for using the suicide of a CF to try and get sympathy for themselves and he tit himself . He will be back on tonight to say he got hunners of messages asking if he was alright .
THOUSANS!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
THOUSANS!!!!!!!!!!
“Ah’m fine, ma lovelies, ah’m absolutely fine” 😂😂😂😂😂 I genuinely do miss his witterings when he’s in his cone of silence!

Reactions: 4
Mario does this from time to time. Goes quiet to whip the meopausals up into a frenzy of frothing gashes waiting for his bespoke return and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He'll be back, just letting the messages build up. He's fine, he's absolutely fine, just needs some me time after what's happened at the weekend but he's fine, he's absolutely fine my lovelies. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s left he’s phone in the kitchen and he’s waiting for the Flairs to dry!! 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Starting to like this Mother Rendall, she has a story up saying the people she met at the weekend (Glasgow Instagrammers that wasn’t Mario) are so genuine and can’t speak highly enough of them. I wonder why mario wasn’t asked ..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hang on, @Kikini Bamalam and Mariooo missing at the same time... She's kidnapped Derek!
Nah, the only thing she'd take out of that flat is her beloved knocker back chair. Oh and the padded mirror if she could manage to strap it on her back and get it down the stairs.

Kiki is still nursing her poorly minge.

Mario is still grieving for a women he'd never met but who'd had similar rough ride at hands of the press and social media trolls.

Let's give them the time and space they need.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
To quote someone or the other, rumours about my stealing a knocker chair have been greatly exaggerated :ROFLMAO:
Alright ma lovelies, I've just been knocking around with not much to say really. Melvin has obviously been swallowed up by his #ad #gifted purple sofas, so there's not been much to say and so forth. So, aye...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon he has been knocked out by too many electric shocks off his nasty nylon sofa!! Poor maz, he’ll come round in a couple of days.
Derek hasn’t noticed and is going about his business and so forth, so aye!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To quote someone or the other, rumours about my stealing a knocker chair have been greatly exaggerated :ROFLMAO:
Alright ma lovelies, I've just been knocking around with not much to say really. Melvin has obviously been swallowed up by his #ad #gifted purple sofas, so there's not been much to say and so forth. So, aye...
Nothing to say! That never stops Mariooo! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.