Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree!! I also dont understand how shes mibby at work for a week or two then shes off for a whle week to moan more about Alfie, Brian and the kids....xx
I don't have kids but if someone spoke to a child near me the way she speaks to them I'd be like are you for real??? Awful woman

Reactions: 1
What an absolute fud! That's a shame you have such a hard time "in the spotlight" martin but you'll take all the freebies & "perks" that come from being a "public figure" then once you've shown it all off you'll crawl back under your wee Paisley rock. Nobody's forcing you to use Instagram, you do it because you love the attention & the freebies! Can't believe anyone would think he was on instagram for anyone other than himself - Hinch has taught him well!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aaaaaaaaaand he’s back ladies and gentlemen!!!! But dinnae wurry, he’s fine... ABSOLUTELY FINE DO YOU HEAR MEEEEEEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On the snigger-o-meter, I hit a 9 when I saw how vastly different a shade of white that riser is from his new built-it-wrong Ikea dressing table.

Still reckon that mirrors existence is gonna be short lived.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cleaningwithkidsx is always moaning she is sick!!! I hate the way she speaks to Alfie and her 3 girls, just wee comments about she doesnt like them (in that moment) ect. since shes got a bit on money too, shes had botox, fat dissolving injections, lip fillers and those bloody awful hair extension...its all buy buy buy, ohh my tv and tubmle drier broke BUT then the tv was working a few hours later...moan moan moan and the stuff she buys from Flannels is horrid xx
I know I really think she was majorly pissed off she never got invited to the night out on Saturday with all the other Scottish accounts , she tries to hard to be part of there gang and it’s obvious she not that well liked ..now She going to book Disney cos Mrs H is there and I feel bad for that poor dog kept in crate then moans when it does toilet in house , it’s obviously not trained properly.

Reactions: 2
I’m howling I don’t follow him but his stories just popped up in my discover page. “Ah joost cannae be who ye aw want me tae be aw the time” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know I really think she was majorly pissed off she never got invited to the night out on Saturday with all the other Scottish accounts , she tries to hard to be part of there gang and it’s obvious she not that well liked ..now She going to book Disney cos Mrs H is there and I feel bad for that poor dog kept in crate then moans when it does toilet in house , it’s obviously not trained properly.
I think the same as you, I mean it was for Robbie's birthday (booboo the scrubber) so I guess he invited who he wanted. I have noticed she tried to be part of their group too....shouldn't they all "be kind" tho? yeah the bloody house deposit wont be happening if shes booking Disney. Poor Alfie!! I just want to scoop him up and take him with me lol xx

She will be raging she wasn’t invited 🤣 I don’t particularly like any of them they try too hard to be funny and dress up the nastiness that spews from their vulgar mouths as being honest. If I spoke to my daughter the way she speaks to hers I would expect someone to put me in my place. No need for the way she screams and shouts at poor Alfie he’s only a baby. She just urks me 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
She will be raging she wasn’t invited 🤣 I don’t particularly like any of them they try too hard to be funny and dress up the nastiness that spews from their vulgar mouths as being honest. If I spoke to my daughter the way she speaks to hers I would expect someone to put me in my place. No need for the way she screams and shouts at poor Alfie he’s only a baby. She just urks me 🤣🤣
Poor wee Alfie now has an ear infection and shes moaning about spending £73 quid on bloody ear drops, after all the tit she buys. we should go and save Alfie from Parkhead lol xx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone seen the post from ‘letshinchandbehappy’ who is one of Moanios lovelies?

She was trying to arrange a ‘meet the hinchers’ event but has given up because ‘Sophie’ (as if she’s a mate) and her management have basically ignored all her messages. When will they realise she doesn’t care about any of them? She talks about the meet up and that she loves Mario but no mention of why he wasn’t at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor wee Alfie now has an ear infection and shes moaning about spending £73 quid on bloody ear drops, after all the tit she buys. we should go and save Alfie from Parkhead lol xx
Poor Alfie
Poor Alfie I am so glad I am not following her anymore if she’s moaning about the poor dog being ill but quite happily drop a few hundred on everything else I would have said something 🤣

Poor Alfie

Poor Alfie I am so glad I am not following her anymore if she’s moaning about the poor dog being ill but quite happily drop a few hundred on everything else I would have said something 🤣
I dont like her at all but I honestly cannot stop watching this car crash. shes a riot and gives Scots like myself a bad name x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dont like her at all but I honestly cannot stop watching this car crash. shes a riot and gives Scots like myself a bad name x
I just can't get over the fact all the does is moan about her job and then in the next breath "aw eh they're recruiting btw" hang on we'll all go apply for a cordia job so we can work with you ya moany cow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.