Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s changed his bio to read

‘Public figure’

Hey, Mario... do you want a spoon to eat your own ass with? 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Aahhh, what a touching message from he’s death bed. I phoned the Pope, he’s popping round to St Mario later to thank him for all he’s done for he’s flock! 😇

• Haha
He’s back, as we thought ‘he’s fine my lovelies’. Obvs. Well, he’s got a cold/man flu and he’s putting on that voice that you use when phoning in sick to work!
“He can’t always be the performing monkey that youse want him to be”
Really? bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well fu*k me, just when you think he can’t get any worse he comes on and spouts out this shite.
I had typed a message yesterday here to say he’ll be back with a story about his mental health and how he’s suffering but thought I best not.
I think we’re in for 1,0000000000000000000001 dots about his mental health.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Starting to like this Mother Rendall, she has a story up saying the people she met at the weekend (Glasgow Instagrammers that wasn’t Mario) are so genuine and can’t speak highly enough of them. I wonder why mario wasn’t asked ..
hmm how long have you watched her? she swears sooo much in front of her kids, so much so that Conlon has started to swear too and shes trying to tell him its bad!! I did like her when I started to watch her but I have gone off her a lot, not only for that reason but also the fact shes crude....I am by no means a snow flake but I think there is a time and a place xx

Reactions: 5
Mario bingo this morning:

“I’m absolutely loaded with a cold” ✅
“Instagram isny that important to me” ✅
“So, yeah am fine” ✅
Mention of his inbox ✅
“I’ll be back when I’m back” ✅

So we should expect the first flurry of dots about lunchtime 😅👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t get him...no other instagrammer goes on and on about how hard it is to keep it up etc..maybe because theirs isn’t an act 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think if it’s become that way he should think about just giving it up cos what’s the point. If it’s not that important then just stop

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t get him...no other instagrammer goes on and on about how hard it is to keep it up etc..maybe because theirs isn’t an act 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think if it’s become that way he should think about just giving it up cos what’s the point. If it’s not that important then just stop
And how many times has he come to the realisation that instagram just isny that important? Wonder how he makes it effect his life so much

Reactions: 7
That mirror just looks even more ridiculous now it’s on it’s pedestal.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hullo ma lovlies, am gutted an so forth that oor little prince is so unwell *COUGH FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT* whit uhr we gawnae talk aboot noo? Av even resorted to watching his auld highlights for a bit of a laugh an a present this belter.. wee Melvin fi the scheme aw chuffed cause his queen sent him a wee book. Note the teef, brows and fuzzy action man hair. GAWJUS MA LOVLIES A JIS LUV IT!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Hullo ma lovlies, am gutted an so forth that oor little prince is so unwell *COUGH FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT* whit uhr we gawnae talk aboot noo? Av even resorted to watching his auld highlights for a bit of a laugh an a present this belter.. wee Melvin fi the scheme aw chuffed cause his queen sent him a wee book. Note the teef, brows and fuzzy action man hair. GAWJUS MA LOVLIES A JIS LUV IT!
Has someone punched him in the mouth? Whats going on with his teeth???
They look mouldy 😬

Reactions: 1
How come I get the feeling the sec he finished that little performance he flung back the duvet jumped up fine going ‘ha duck youse dafties’ & now carrying on with the rest of his day absolutely fine 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Cleaningwithkidsx is always moaning she is sick!!! I hate the way she speaks to Alfie and her 3 girls, just wee comments about she doesnt like them (in that moment) ect. since shes got a bit on money too, shes had botox, fat dissolving injections, lip fillers and those bloody awful hair extension...its all buy buy buy, ohh my tv and tubmle drier broke BUT then the tv was working a few hours later...moan moan moan and the stuff she buys from Flannels is horrid xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cleaningwithkidsx is always moaning she is sick!!! I hate the way she speaks to Alfie and her 3 girls, just wee comments about she doesnt like them (in that moment) ect. since shes got a bit on money too, shes had botox, fat dissolving injections, lip fillers and those bloody awful hair extension...its all buy buy buy, ohh my tv and tubmle drier broke BUT then the tv was working a few hours later...moan moan moan and the stuff she buys from Flannels is horrid xx
She's the worst, melt

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.