Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But why would having IBS mean you are exempt from wearing a mask? I don’t understand his logic 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But why would having IBS mean you are exempt from wearing a mask? I don’t understand his logic 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm immunosuppressed so have to be careful of viruses etc.

I was advised by the government not to go out and did not as I was scared witless of catching the Delta variant.

When I did venture out I wore a mask, not just to protect me but also to protect others. There were plenty of sunflower lanyard wearing people out and about, all without masks.

If you were that bleeping vulnerable then either don't come out or wear a mask

I appreciate that wearing a mask is not easy for some, but the whole point was, you are vulnerable. I still wear a mask in shops even if they state it's ok if you don't want to.

I thought it was very crazy logic

On topic

Mario loves Tattle - pass it on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
'Not speaking about it anymore' until the next time someone mentions it (like Greedy woman this time), or he desperately wants some likes and a couple of messages into his closed DMs🤔. It's a frigging cycle that he lives on, desperate for some IG attention anyway possible, so early holiday decor, new skincare/makeup, troll rant, repeat. He clearly does read here as I doubt much gets to his DMs (especially if they are closed...), so embarrassed for his inability to lie consistently.

Make your account private and go through removing everyone you don't know...problem solved! Oh yes, you NEED the validation IG gives you as there is nothing else in your life to help satiate that need.

The idea that his platform 'just happened' (another line Hinch likes to use...) and that he wasn't desperately sucking up the hoops of these other accounts is laughable. It's nothing to do with the size of your account or jealousy, etc. that has led people to have an opinion they want to share. Even with a reasonable sized following (even if it was only a couple hundred), I would expect people to call me out if I was constantly and obviously lying, if I was being completely tone deaf, if I was spitting venom at a defenseless animal and clearly being very spiteful when he isn't happy, or setting up Xmas displays in summer because I'm desperate for the likes, destroying the planet and making no effort to address my impact, take take taking from small businesses - if you like them actually buy and shout them out. To make out it's all something that he has no idea why it is happening, etc. is laughable. Don't be a dick, then people have nothing to talk about! Don't sell your soul to IG for the attention of some woman that doesn't give a damn about you.

I just cannot do the poor me tit. He is consciously making choices everyday to keep himself where he is. He could make the choice to leave IG, he could actually make the choice to actually become a decent and truthful human being, but nope. Woe is me probably gets him the handful extra likes he wants compared to just producing decent, honest content. The best part is I bet everyone chanting him on in his closed DMs 🤔 have accounts on Tattle and/or elsewhere discussing other accounts. Exactly the same as the Hinchers shouting trolls who are probably on here in the threads of people they deem acceptable to discuss.

Reactions: 15
Thread: Grief thief choosin life, Maz spinein bright, nae content so hes cryin troll. .Still talkin s***e

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Because his ibs he is relating to is his verbal diarrhea Ma lovely. Nobody wants to witness the pure stinking shite that comes out his gob but Apparently wearing a mask irritates it and makes it happen more and we do not need any more verbal diarrhea from Marion.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now who's been on here having a nose?!. Mentioning Edinburgh when someone said he hadn't said anything in his stories, and putting the filter on to make his yellowing false teeth look white.

We see you witch! 👀
Screenshot_20220306-192517_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
I had no idea an IBS card was a thing until today. Just wow!

Correct me if I’m wrong but his little pity party hasn’t generated the same attention as Greedy’s did. Not even a like from Hinch on his latest “quote”.

• Haha
Lunching! And! Dining! Wonder what delights he got from the shite looking Italian that he always goes to!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Correct me if I’m wrong but his little pity party hasn’t generated the same attention as Greedy’s did. Not even a like from Hinch on his latest “quote”.
I said that about Hinch the other day. It's as if she's seeing him in a different light now. He's so desperate to be liked by these people, but his rant got him nowhere.

Thread title

Uses exclamation marks instead of a full stop, wears an exemption lanyard because he has to urgently plop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Does he think by using that punctuation he is getting back at tattle? TrOlLiNg tHe tRoLls!!!

Your just making yourself look like an utter fanny for all to see.

Thread title suggestion: I did not choose tattle, tattle chose me!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Something tells me they are not in Edinburgh and indeed on the sofa in Paisley.
Agree.

So all weekend - rather than be with Deek and should be not looking at his phone ffs - he ranted constantly the whole time.

Copying others lol
Liar! Show! The! Pictures! Mario!

1646597944371.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So! Many! Exclamation! Marks! It! Must! Be! A! Nightmare! To! Type! 😂
So he's read me saying they're on the rocks. 😁

I've also had a fab weekend Mario! Batman! Drinking! Dining! Breathing! Shitting! Wiping!
I've been thrashed at draughts by a three year old. 😐

How did you know ma lovelie?
View attachment 1106979

Ma lanyard, ma rhools!
View attachment 1106987
Sexy pics of Mario, I'm phoning the police. You bad wrong 'un!!! Also, please post it in the new thread. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like Marion has wee bespoke moobs. Too much lunching! Dining! Drinks!
ETA: Derek is still a ride 😍

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.