Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still intrigued by him once telling the world that for his mental health he doesn't read his messages but here we are... Reading and quoting...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The new scream film…On what Marion? It’s no been released yet 😂 having a wee pirated movie night in are we? He’s a total liability

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I really want a sugar daddy to swoop in and sweep Derek away from Marion. He deserves better

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’d love to have seen the waiters face in that tit Italian they go into when Mario flounced in with his bespoke IBS card proudly displayed, then proceeded to order triple carbs and a side of grease

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
If he did that all weekend, we would have had photo's showing us that he's fine. Absolutely fine, but he didn't, he sat in his bumming fort, foaming at the mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now who's been on here having a nose?!. Mentioning Edinburgh when someone said he hadn't said anything in his stories, and putting the filter on to make his yellowing false teeth look white.

We see you witch! 👀 View attachment 1107090
It's the eyebrows for me😫 they're that far up they're near doon his back glued tae his arse crack there's joost nae need for a 39 year auld man tae stoat aboot wae brows like that they gie me the fear man I'll never understand why he felt he hid tae copy hinch and her shag doll numbers 🙄 pure Disney villen vibes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What's the bets on how much debt he's in... I say 24k
I dunno I’d be surprised if anywhere would allow him lending of 24k when his income is approx 10k per year. Doesn’t own his own home so no security. Sad thing is there is absolutely no need for him to be in debt. Most people get in debt from an unexpected large bill like a car breakdown (maz doesn’t drive) or boiler/household issue (maz has his covered by the bespoke paisley housing association). There is literally 0 need for him to be drowning in debt other than his own greed and eagerness to keep up with insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But why would having IBS mean you are exempt from wearing a mask? I don’t understand his logic 🤷🏼‍♀️
He shites throo his mouth????

I’ve got visions of Marion now standing trying to look seductive. Little clitty all swollen, pot belly, flat arse, mother of the bride hips and clammy corned beef skin 🤢 I’ll bet he has a full bush as well

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.