Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got visions of Marion now standing trying to look seductive. Little clitty all swollen, pot belly, flat arse, mother of the bride hips and clammy corned beef skin 🤢 I’ll bet he has a full bush as well
duck sake hen. That vision isnae helping ma hangover.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
He is a bleeping disgrace if that’s his excuse for not wearing a face nappy. He could 100% improve his symptoms by not eating 432335 chippys, fake cheese and sweet treats (ah don’t like the sweet things in life, your posts say otherwise Mazda). Fellow ibs sufferer and still manage the face nappy through a 12 hour shift and when out in public. I manage my symptoms, eat a healthy, balanced diet and don’t play the victim and expect special treatment for what flees oot my arse 🤣. Fuckin walking contraction 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
there is a digital “can’t wait“ card Marion could add to his iPhone wallet… Much more discreet than displaying it like a backstage pass

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve got visions of Marion now standing trying to look seductive. Little clitty all swollen, pot belly, flat arse, mother of the bride hips and clammy corned beef skin 🤢 I’ll bet he has a full bush as well
WAS THERE ANY NEED TO ALSO PUT THIS IMAGE IN MY HEAD????
*Blocks babybail*

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What I wanna know ma lovelies is how is it possible for his fake vaneared teef to be yellowing? I thought crowns didn’t really stain?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What I wanna know ma lovelies is how is it possible for his fake vaneared teef to be yellowing? I thought crowns didn’t really stain?
I’m convinced he‘s a smoker at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Porcelain veneers can stain which I assume are the ones he has but not as easily as natural teeth, he’s obviously lacking in the oral hygiene department for them to get that discoloured.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I know someone with one of those cards but she wouldn’t dream of waltzing about with it hanging round her bloody neck!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
there is a digital “can’t wait“ card Marion could add to his iPhone wallet… Much more discreet than displaying it like a backstage pass
Everyone I know has them in their purse/wallet and get them out if needed to show DISCREETLY! They don’t hang them around their neck and try to turn it into a personality trait. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Give it a bleeping rest! Thought your messages didn’t work? Lying little pig

View attachment 1106084
By sorted she means getting a IVA, paying back 0.2% of what she actually owes why her credit score lays in tatters for years to come , all the while spending any spare cash on utter crap , pretending she is rolling in it and not jealous at all of those who make better life and financial choices.

I mean that can surely Only be the advice he would give !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine working at mcdonald’s or something and you see Marion flying in, the sweat lashing aff him, red in the face, hand er the arse, veneers chittering, flashing that card in your face😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can you imagine working at mcdonald’s or something and you see Marion flying in, the sweat lashing aff him, red in the face, hand er the arse, veneers chittering, flashing that card in your face😂
AM NO WELL

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Screaming, have you climbed up the scaffolding and looked in. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
By sorted she means getting a IVA, paying back 0.2% of what she actually owes why her credit score lays in tatters for years to come , all the while spending any spare cash on utter crap , pretending she is rolling in it and not jealous at all of those who make better life and financial choices.

I mean that can surely Only be the advice he would give !
Just to confirm this is not Marion writing this…I know all the grammar might suggest otherwise.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's decided on victimhood as his personality. Three years after hinch, he's decided he's getting trolled and is a poor victim. Remember when he used to say he didn't know why people bothered with tattle but he didn't care either, this was the correct approach.
i carry an epi pen, and even though that is also an I can't wait situation, it's in my bleeping handbag, not round my neck.

Reactions: 26
The IBS card makes me so angry. He does not have IBS. He gets the shits because he eats constant takeaways and literally zero veg/fruit. And the way he’s wearing it round his neck like a badge of honour. Constant craving sympathy and attention. Crawl back into a comma ,,,,,,,,,, would you Marion

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The IBS card makes me so angry. He does not have IBS. He gets the shits because he eats constant takeaways and literally zero veg/fruit. And the way he’s wearing it round his neck like a badge of honour. Constant craving sympathy and attention. Crawl back into a comma ,,,,,,,,,, would you Marion
Actually ma lovelie he does have the odd motivational grape.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Am pure gutted Derk wasn’t in the picture too as I wanted tae know what fake bespoke condition he is afflicted with too
I think it’s called being thick as mince and doing whatever Marion tells ye!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does the bespoke dial a ride to Edinburgh have a lav for the Paisley Prince? Can’t believe he wears that lanyard, well I can actually because he craves attention. Are those cards new? I worked in retail many moons ago and I never came across anything like it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.