Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a fair few people with real IBS, and like I said earlier my cousin even has a stoma. They all do indeed have these blue cards for toilet use, however they would sooner die of embarrassment than wear them loud and proud on a bleeping lanyard!

They also all wore masks throughout the pandemic, because a mask covers their mouths, not their arseholes.

He makes me die. No shame or dignity that one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
He is shameless but get ready for another meltdown today after he reads here
He doesn't read here anymore ma lovelie, despite claiming he never read here. He's all about the positivity on this app. Or, he genuinely hasn't received any support from the huns, due to even them seeing Ukraine is real, awful, and beyond anyone's petty little moans. He'll be back on the cutted up grapes and muller yoghurt tomorrow, gutting the hoose and kicking the spindly leg.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Rinse and repeat… Rinse and repeat…

Same tit every few weeks from him. Literally word for word

7911EB42-5D7A-4330-A65A-FF90DBFCB135.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Where did the photo of him in next winters coat come from? When was it taken?
It was taken yesterday in Edinburgh by some nutty Hinch follower. One of the Hinch tattler’s kindly informed us it was on her tagged photos 😂

I’m really surprised he has let content like a couple of hours in the city pass by without mention

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think someone from the hinch thread alerted us. No filter though, we owe whoever took it a drink, yes Derek, that'd be you. 😁
Am pure gutted Derk wasn’t in the picture too as I wanted tae know what fake bespoke condition he is afflicted with too

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Rinse and repeat… Rinse and repeat…

Same tit every few weeks from him. Literally word for word

View attachment 1106437
"It's time to live to the fullest and happiest I can be" except not a bleeping thing will change in his lifestyle. He will still wake up at 10am, do a tour round the flat after he has "gutted" it, go to work for 2 hours, come home and cook a boaking meal and then proceed to tell everyone how tired he is. Then at the weekend he will pop to Home Bargains and B&M. Nothing will change. What a sad, little life 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So is Derek the bottom? I really can’t see Marion pegging him. I mean, not that I am trying to imagine it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Why are his family not having a word with him? He’s actually having a full scale meltdown online.

Raging that he never treated us to his trip to Edinburgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Depends on the other party hen, if it’s Tom Hardy then yes but if it’s Mazda absolutely not. The poor things wee Deek must’ve seen😳
I’ve got visions of Marion now standing trying to look seductive. Little clitty all swollen, pot belly, flat arse, mother of the bride hips and clammy corned beef skin 🤢 I’ll bet he has a full bush as well

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.