Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's going to invite them all, like a visit to a stately home. £450 per head Coach trip lasting hours, they won't be at home, a bored friend showing them round what will by then be the hideous soulless new build interior. They'll have tea in the llama shed, £50 a head extra, her Tesco range in the crappy corner so they can buy it.
photos with cardboard outputs of hinch, £150.
What is the deal with the llamas, ugly shitting machines. The blond one looks like Jimmy Savile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I think the way he acted when Hannah was here has ruined his chances of Hinch going to him or being invited to hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think the way he acted when Hannah was here has ruined his chances of Hinch going to him or being invited to hers.
Definitely pair of ignorant arseholes, still shocked by how comical he found the flat tyre and Deek pissing off to get the train 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Derek bleeping off to get the train was awful. The absolute height of ignorance, especially considering Hannah probably paid for the bulk, if not all, of the hotel stay and the meal. On Ava May expenses I imagine but still. 🤷🏻‍♀️ If either of them had anything about them, they’d have been able to change that tyre for her instead of filming her on the phone to the breakdown people, squealing like a bleep. I don’t know how she still gives him the time of day after that.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
His latest story about the competition to win a media wall. He wants it "for the bedroom"
Where the duck is it gonna go? Across the window??!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
His latest story about the competition to win a media wall. He wants it "for the bedroom"
Where the duck is it gonna go? Across the window??!
Hope he wins, I’d enjoy that jurney. Danielles freebie storage bed would get flung oot to make room for the media wall and they’d sleep permanently oan the bumming fort

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I love that he thinks he’s trolling us by changing out his accessories/ updating perfectly good decor IN A RENTED FLAT when really he’s only trolling himself ☺😜 it must be actually painful to be as stupid as he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
He won't ever genuinely be invited to Hinch Farm, no danger! The 😉 said it all, Mrs Hinch is a tattler, pass it on 😄
Oh 100% he will never meet her. She's such a clit tease. Marion hen - she wouldn't piss oan you if youse were oan fire!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Shes a sheer bleep, I don't know why he can't see it.
She plays him like a fiddle, he's her little toy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.