Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to sound like a snob, but these are all places frequented by the dregs of society as well. So hygiene won’t be paramount. I can’t tell you the amount of fat cunts in leggings I’ve seen with their flower lanyards. I’m ExEmPt InNiT!!
Marion is one of those cunts in leggings with a sunflower lanyard! Him and derek both wear them

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oor Mazda away for the daily B&M trip completed with the new bespoke extensions, longjohns, 100% authentic Gooochee trainers, and sunflower lanyard of course💎

25F04582-3563-47C5-B5B4-45937F1F3D94.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Is he not well again? Swear there is always something wrong with him. He is a hypochondriac.

Bet its covid. I ended up with covid last week. I managed to dodge it for nearly 2 years since the whole thing started but alas my time was up and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I tested positive on Thursday, but today I'm testing negative and although I am still really drained and no energy - I'm fine. The worst is over me. Dunno why he just doesn't come out and admit he has likely got covid. Not sure where he got it though as his social life is pretty non existent. Prob picked it up in Avicci's or whatever ya call that chippy he lives in. Raging now I didn't take any ''sick'' seflies for my insta, you know for extra dramatization :m:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh shush you wimp. All you do is lie in your pit or the sofa, with a duvet and pillow like an old fart! 🙄
Screenshot_20220222-181142_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Just to rub a bit more salt in the wounds and kick him whilst he’s down. Looks like someone has got an invite to Hinch Farm at Christmas…
98DA2B48-3C5A-44B3-810C-E876124BD89B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
All the shite piled high everywhere 😩
I noticed that as well 😂
Bet he feels worse when he sees the picture just put up of Hinch sitting on her staircase. Then he'll have a glance around the tiny bedroom and cry into his pillow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Keeping an eye for any new covid outbreaks at Paisley B&M and the local Polis station

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.