Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is really shining bright with the illiterate ramblings the night ma lovelies isn’t he?
One thing I will say (on a more serious note) I don’t condone DMing people and saying horrible things to them. That is just nasty and cruel. However, if they come looking on other sites, like tattle, then they deserve all they get. Everything is so one sided - they can exploit and say what they like but when they are called out then it’s trolling. I don’t mind Charlotte but why does she, and many others, focus on the bad messages instead of the good? Marion of course can’t get any bad messages - cos yer DMs are shut ye fud! Does he honestly think people are jealous of him? I mean as if……🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Jesus Mary and the wee donkey I've said this before can someone please gift him a dictionary . If he's going tae rip his tights and throw handbags, at least have correct spelling and be grammaticaly correct... so aye ma lovelies mwah mwah mwah mwah 💎💎💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion -

Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
He is really shining bright with the illiterate ramblings the night ma lovelies isn’t he?
One thing I will say (on a more serious note) I don’t condone DMing people and saying horrible things to them. That is just nasty and cruel. However, if they come looking on other sites, like tattle, then they deserve all they get. Everything is so one sided - they can exploit and say what they like but when they are called out then it’s trolling. I don’t mind Charlotte but why does she, and many others, focus on the bad messages instead of the good? Marion of course can’t get any bad messages - cos yer DMs are shut ye fud! Does he honestly think people are jealous of him? I mean as if……🤣
They need to understand the difference between people DMing them and being horrible, which is uncalled for, and people DMing them and calling them out for their crappy behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Well we've been treated tonight, an incoherent rant. That pic though, I don't follow this woman but that pic is sooooooo fake. Anyway, Mario has apparently hit rock bottom without us knowing, so now we know. 🤷View attachment 1103122View attachment 1103125View attachment 1103126
You have to laugh cos we all know when he goes for a tit so I’m sure if he’d hit “rock bottom” we would have 40 million dots of death incoherently ranting about it!

They need to understand the difference between people DMing them and being horrible, which is uncalled for, and people DMing them and calling them out for their crappy behaviour.
Totally agree. They call anyone who disagrees with them a troll. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Marion called me a troll for messaging him angry because he called cleaners dirty scrubbers, due to my Mum being a cleaner for over 30 years!!! He’s a horrid horrid bleep!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’ve just unfollowed. He is such a victim, and when there are real life serious issues going on, I simply can’t tolerate him. It is an app on a phone. Nothing more. That’s it. Heaven help us if we went to war and he got called up. He can’t even cope with the small insignificant life he has right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ve just unfollowed. He is such a victim, and when there are real life serious issues going on, I simply can’t tolerate him. It is an app on a phone. Nothing more. That’s it. Heaven help us if we went to war and he got called up. He can’t even cope with the small insignificant life he has right now.
He has a sunflower lanyard ma lovely, he’s exempt from any pandemics / wars / natural disasters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Ma lovelies I’ve just been reminiscing about the time Instagram “this app” choose me. I didn’t choose it, ye see. I was going about ma life in ma bedsit and then Instagram choose me! It set me up with an account, gave me a username and password. And now it forces me to post tit stories intermittently about all the tat I waste my (boyfriend’s) money on 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲 IT CHOOSE ME! I DIDN’T CHOOSE IT! 😶

Nae debates, he’s an absolute fudhole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Ma lovelies I’ve just been reminiscing about the time Instagram “this app” choose me. I didn’t choose it, ye see. I was going about ma life in ma bedsit and then Instagram choose me! It set me up with an account, gave me a username and password. And now it forces me to post tit stories intermittently about all the tat I waste my (boyfriend’s) money on 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲 IT CHOOSE ME! I DIDN’T CHOOSE IT! 😶

Nae debates, he’s an absolute fudhole.
Ye mean yer Fiancé (also known as the PA and captive) hen and Mazdas multi million diamond engagement ring 💅🏽💎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Marion called me a troll for messaging him angry because he called cleaners dirty scrubbers, due to my Mum being a cleaner for over 30 years!!! He’s a horrid horrid bleep!!
He was horrible to me when l confronted him about the way he spoke to Rayn.
He's got an ugly attitude that others haven't experienced yet, but as we've all noticed it's starting to happen with his fellow influencers.

So newsflash, Maz. you're definitely not perfect, and sometimes truth hurts 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 30
"I didnae choose this app!!! This app choosed' me no me cause I
Choose Life. Choose a 3 hour joab. Choose nae career nor prospects. Choose family except I've nae ovaries. Choose a fuckin wee television that duznae fit in ma media hole. Choose washing machines, ones that rip lino, McGills buses cause I'll never learn tae drive or own a car, choose fake goochies that gie yae blisters,ear buds for yer Tong Braxton and a dyson fur yer pubes. Choose DSY and eyebrows like a shag doll and wonderin who the duck you are cause you've no kicked Tuesday's arse this week. Choose painted oan trackies and yoga pants and being aw cozy sittin oan that osteoarthritic couch fae Danielle, wae a crusty arse duvet. Choose a bummin fort and stuckin stovies and beige food intae yer mouth. Choose stovies and oil boiled eggs. Choose a wan bedroom temp flat that resembles the gaza strip fae the ootside. Choose rottin away in the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, just you and yer 40 dozen melts and the last bit a shitey tinsel fae candy cane lane, nothin mair than an embarrassment, choose your future hens, spine bright. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? Cause its ma page ma roolz💎🤚👌 Ah didnae choose this app or this platform or this life. It Choosed me, nae debates. So Aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Spot on!

Reactions: 15
I think he's been fuming since we slagged him off over using that Lady's funeral for content and sympathy, he's jumped on fake tears lady pity party cos he can't/won't address anything head on. Not even looking at her, skimmed her partners thread, oh what a surprise, crying cos caught out. Insta is creeping towards twitter levels of tit house.
I feel like I've done a Mario style rant. Oh well. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Glimps of his life!
Here’s some glimps of his comments…. Inspirational as always!
CCC9FBAA-695F-4602-AFB4-6B717C09BAD5.jpeg
08FB8D4A-3360-49CC-9750-A694484D908E.jpeg
F8A02E95-CEC5-49D5-8774-E9D2F95AA7F8.jpeg

they can only be pure sarcasm, especially the last one. He’s a bitter witch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Honestly those paragraphs he has written absolutely make me cringe. He try’s to be something he definitely isn’t with all the words and stuff. He ends up sounding absolutely stupid

Reactions: 25
People are dying and tht hedgehog is raging at people calling him out for his shite and disgraceful behaviour. I can’t even.

I’ll probably get this account banned but I couldn’t not. He’s a bleeping disgusting bleep!!!! I’m actually embarrassed that he’s part of the beautiful LGBTQAI+ Community!
Well said!!! People are being forced out of their homes and own country and he posts tit like this.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.