Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"This platform chose me" 🤣🤣🤣

Who is he trying to kid? Lol.

Bore off Maz, you illiterate flat headed imbecile 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40
He hit rock bottom without any one of us knowing. We didn’t know, now we’ve got to know 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
How does he go from “bully! stalk!” to “have blood all over there hands!”. Is he trying to insinuate that us tattlers are all cold-hearted murderers in our spare time?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What the hell is that latest post on about. He had to have wrote that 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hens what number rant of 2022 is this now? I’ve genuinely lost count

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oor Marge is needing to check herself. Put the news oan Mario hen and gain a little perspective please.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
"I'm taking every last word of this" not enough words Mario.
Ok, let's play finish the sentence.
I'm taking every last word of this...and shoving it up my hoop

• Haha
Reactions: 30
People are dying and tht hedgehog is raging at people calling him out for his shite and disgraceful behaviour. I can’t even.

I’ll probably get this account banned but I couldn’t not. He’s a bleeping disgusting bleep!!!! I’m actually embarrassed that he’s part of the beautiful LGBTQAI+ Community!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
People are dying and tht hedgehog is raging at people calling him out for his shite and disgraceful behaviour. I can’t even.

I’ll probably get this account banned but I couldn’t not. He’s a bleeping disgusting bleep!!!! I’m actually embarrassed that he’s part of the beautiful LGBTQAI+ Community!
Sit down and get some class, haha haha 😂😘 Message him again quickly, call him a hedgehog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
These fuckers need to watch the news and be quiet.
This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 With everything that is going on in the world right now and their biggest problem is instagram? Seriously! Fuckin delete the app! Simple! I’m fuming with his poor me tit constantly When there us people with ACTUAL problems

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Who put 50p in the bleep? English cannot be this fuckers first language? Surely?

“Glimps” 😂

View attachment 1103109
View attachment 1103110
It baffles me that he has convinced himself that people direct hate at him on instagram, when in fact he's choosing to read about himself on here and then have a rant about how he doesn't even care and he doesn't even read it anyway so he's not even bothered by it. Then what the duck are you ranting about it for?!? 🤯 He's a bleeping paradox.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This is the funniest thread on tattle, nae debates. What’s the wee scrote bitching about?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do you think he can’t spell/say Instagram? I know it is literally in the corner when you log in to “this app” but it’s in joined up innit. Bit too much for oor Mario to understand.
Given that he spells Tiktok as Tic Toc I wouldnae be surprised hen

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.