Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wee chap needs to pipe doon. This app, this platform blah blah blah blah blah fuckin blah blah blah
So ma lovelies mwah mwah mwah mwah 💎💎💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Remember those horrid messages that were on his Twitter, he was slagging off customers that came into his store. They are on a thread on here somewhere!
Oh yes. I had forgot about them but remember now you've mentioned them. He's such a ball bag, walking, talking contradiction!

Reactions: 15
TATTLE
LIVES
RENT
FREE
IN
HIS
MIND

How sad are all these influencers though?
It’s been said a million times if you put yourself out there then you can’t just take the good and enjoy the benefits, the money, the gifts etc.

I am dead against people directly message accounts with nasty comments but then Mario dishes it out and there are screenshots to prove this.

I dislike the fact now a days the words troll and bully are banded around when someone has an opinion that differs or calls bullshit, snide or shady behaviour out. I have blood on my hands because I made a comment about an account breaking ad rules or because I said their living room decor was cheap or I said the food they cooked looked like my youngest’s nappy? So I do.

Oh and just to add, my final thought

I didn’t choose tattle, tattle chose me!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
For someone who isn’t letting it “effect” him he’s sure letting it “effect” him :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
How! Can! Trolls! Send! Him! Nasty! Messages! When! His! DM'S! Are! Off! His! Comments! Are! Off! And! No! Fucker! Can! Send! Him! Anything! Including! His! Fans! His! Menopausal! Mafia! His! Illiterate! Saddo! Followers! It's! All! Pure! Lies! For! Attention!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Same regurgitated waffle again and again! He has so many issues! duck knows what’s got his goat this time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope whoever keeps putting 50p’s in him soon runs out of 50p’s

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This is boiling my piss now.
People who choose to share any aspect of their lives (please note the correct spelling)on social media are opening themselves up to criticism. They choose to share. No one forces them too. Also it takes a certain type of person to talk in front of the camera, take selfies etc. I don’t because it’s just no me.

I agree with the I wouldn’t dm a person with negativity. I don’t care that much.

so to summarise. Surely if you’re a confident, attention seeking, social media loving individual then you’d get that criticism comes with the territory. Are they that naive!

Life isn’t all rosie. 🤷🏼‍♀️ there’s always negative with positive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Who’s shat in his kettle noo? Marion, turn your telly oan and get some perspective hen. Your no financially reliant oan Insta and apparently didnae even choose tae put your hail life oot there so delete it. Move oan fae it. You could easily solve your problem which is mair than some poor folk right now you narcissistic little shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Marion lives on the internet. It's such a self destructive cycle. If he actually spent more time cleaning he'd probably be healthier, it uses energy and would give him something to focus on

• Heart
Makes me laugh when they complain they’ve no HR department as if HR at a work would support you if you posted pics of your life and someone slagged you off for it they’d be like away and duck off with you

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can't believe he's still going on about it. Surely even his fake followers must be bored with him by now?!.
So not only is he blaming people for this, be it online or in DMs (which like you all l disagree in), he's blaming social media for not supporting him 🙄

Compared to other influencers, Mario doesn't even have a quarter of his fanbase that respond with a comment now. He gets the likes, but thats probably done out of habit.

He needs to take himself off social media and get some therapy, because from the way l read that rant, he had issues before he even set up an account?!....Oh and Mario, you also need to BE KIND, because we've got your screenshots of horrible comments!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
And once more it’s not about supporting another account - it’s all about him. How is he getting these nasty messages - telepathy? His DMs are closed and all the comments on his posts and the usual sycophantic ramblings of the menopausal mafia. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm sorry, what the actual duck. What a delusional little ninkum poop, who the duck does he think he is? Beyonce? He has no team behind him running the page 🤣 I should think the duck not, you'd be laughed at! You sat on the sofa in your hoosecoat while, what? Your agent's PA walks around your shoebox videoing your tatt? Get the duck out of here, I'm deed!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm sorry, what the actual duck. What a delusional little ninkum poop, who the duck does he think he is? Beyonce? He has no team behind him running the page 🤣 I should think the duck not, you'd be laughed at! You sat on the sofa in your hoosecoat while, what? Your agent's PA walks around your shoebox videoing your tatt? Get the duck out of here, I'm deed!
View attachment 1104284
Again, he's trying to be like Hinch, but he'll never, ever be there.
Anyway, he's got Derek doing his DMs (apparently), so what's he whining about 😂

• Haha
I actually think he needs to take himself off the app and talk to a doctor because that sort of behaviour is not normal.

I’ve said it before, there’s so many people on tiktok and Instagram that are great to watch. I am currently obsessed with how well Max Balegde is doing for himself, for just simply being himself.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.