Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He sure is salty the night for someone who apparently doesn’t search his own name. Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

Don’t let anyone sparkle your dull, Mario.

Tonnes a love.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Is the full stop button broke on his phone
I reckon his English teacher, for a laugh, as no doubt he was loathed at school. told him the exclamation mark was indeed a full stop and the toasted bellend has been using it ever since.
Or his Kerry Katona eyes can't distinguish them on his small keypad. Mario, wear your glasses, knob. and no I don't envy you.

!!!!!!!! This sums up Marion. Using them frequently will give your work a breathless, almost childish, quality.

1646428679936.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who put 50p in the bleep? English cannot be this fuckers first language? Surely?

“Glimps” 😂

3FE61307-45E9-413B-AA72-DBA82C6C0811.jpeg

4D3D2868-8DD3-4625-9C67-F444829F9588.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
WHAT A bleeping OUTBURST! Braveheart music kicks in.....'They may take our lives, but by duck i'll spine bright!' 💎💎💎#tattiehearts #marionwallcae U dae U ma lovelies 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I feel like I could walk around that tit hole blind folded and still not stub a toe, despite all the junk everywhere. I’ve literally seen his flat that much 😂
I know the inside of that postage stamp shite hole better than my own 3 bedroom detached 🏠🏠🏠
Smell the wealth, Marion 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The constant “!” Does my head in. Mario “this app” pays you nothing.. so leave. Your life would be exactly the same without insta except you would buy less tat and maybe spin about in circles wondering who to send your videos of your hobbit hole to.. I really cannot fathom why he continues if it brings him so much misery. He goes on about living his life but goes NOWHERE. No days out or holidays with derek.. I really pity him. And it’s laughable he thinks people envy him.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Margot can you clarify for us what you have that we are jealous of please hen? If I lived your life I would be clinically depressed so aye hen your page your rules
Boujee bumming fort???
Asthma due to poisonous gas cloud of wax melts?
Credit rating akin to Albania??

He sure is salty the night for someone who apparently doesn’t search his own name. Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

Don’t let anyone sparkle your dull, Mario.

Tonnes a love.
Must be on the blob ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well we've been treated tonight, an incoherent rant. That pic though, I don't follow this woman but that pic is sooooooo fake. Anyway, Mario has apparently hit rock bottom without us knowing, so now we know. 🤷
275104703_1168137963924162_220082382913317530_n.jpg
275038757_136855638832883_7434363698264157982_n.jpg
275071715_1162628991231862_7049849329112851657_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Everything that’s going on in Ukraine right now but I present you life’s biggest victim Mario

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Aw ma lovelies, how blessed we have been for Marion sharing glimps of his thoughts tonight.

Talk shite! Spine bright! Off this app for the night! 💎

Reckon we can sum up all his future posts in the above format, in the scent Haiku.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
'l hardly ever speak on this anymore'.. Erm, when did that happen?! 😂
Every time he has a rant he sounds like a broken record, but as usual he has to jump on someone else's bandwagon and make it about him 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The constant “!” Does my head in. Mario “this app” pays you nothing.. so leave. Your life would be exactly the same without insta except you would buy less tat and maybe spin about in circles wondering who to send your videos of your hobbit hole to.. I really cannot fathom why he continues if it brings him so much misery. He goes on about living his life but goes NOWHERE. No days out or holidays with derek.. I really pity him. And it’s laughable he thinks people envy him.
Agree. If they're miserable and not making money off it, LEAVE. If they're miserable but making money they've got a job they hate, well we've all been there, get another job.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just like to express my love for the depressed anteater, as due to commenting on here has made me a VIP..!!!!!
Still the he's a stunted bleep though....😂😂😂👍👍👍👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ooor Marion must be on her period the night, she is bleeping raging ! :LOL:
This! App! Chose! Him! He! Did! Not! Chose! This! App!
But continues to live his life for Instagram validation to the point of getting himself into serious debt in order to “keep up” for his following & to arse lick Ooor Soph !
If you know, you know. And if you don’t know, get to know that Mazda is a complete bleeping fool!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.