Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Margot can you clarify for us what you have that we are jealous of please hen? If I lived your life I would be clinically depressed so aye hen your page your rules

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
He manages to just make everything he types sound totally insincere and a piss take with all those fecking exclamation points

Reactions: 30
Look at this bleep wading in and somehow managing to make it about him 👊🏼👊🏼.
Mazda you have it completely wrong, nobody envy’s a cleaning account doll- there fuckin hundreds of them 😂😂.
You’re the problem with your patronising, delusions of grandeur attitude. I actually like Charlotte and her content because she’s actually made a success from her account and isn’t a patronising prick. Give your heed a wobble, you have NOTHING that anyone wants!
He needs to shut his trap about this envy and jealousy malarkey. He's a nobody with absolutely nothing to be envious about. The stupid man child 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Mazda you have it completely wrong, nobody envy’s a cleaning account doll- there fuckin hundreds of them 😂😂.
You’re the problem with your patronising, delusions of grandeur attitude. I actually like Charlotte and her content because she’s actually made a success from her account and isn’t a patronising prick. Give your heed a wobble, you have NOTHING that anyone wants!
What the duck does he have to be envious of??? Please enlighten me....

I like Greedy but it does my head in when these "influencers" purposely come on tattle to read whats been said about themselves, then cry about it and pull the bullying card. Its only bullying if its said direct to them. They should not be reading here if it upsets them so much and they cannot take it! Simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just want him to do a sixty dot cleaning routine, while trying to say ukraine. Or zelenskiy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
These instahuns really rate themselves 😴 they want all the money and freebies but can't hack anyone's opinions if they are even slightly negative. Im not a fan of Miss Greedy, I wouldn't wish bad on anyone but I do think you reap what you sew.

Mario is a pure guilty pleasure, he has the funniest thread on tattle 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

I like Greedy but it does my head in when these "influencers" purposely come on tattle to read whats been said about themselves, then cry about it and pull the bullying card. Its only bullying if its said direct to them. They should not be reading here if it upsets them so much and they cannot take it! Simple.
Exactly. From her post most of her hate is sent to her directly but it wouldn’t be me going looking for the bad things that people think about me, it’s none of my business what anyone thinks 😂

Reactions: 15
Exactly. From her post most of her hate is sent to her directly but it wouldn’t be me going looking for the bad things that people think about me, it’s none of my business what anyone thinks 😂
I could be wrong but I would bet its Tattle that's tipped her over the edge. Im not sure if you follow her thread but her GF now has one too, apparently she's taken people's money and not sent orders. No one should be directly messaging her but talking here is like gassing with your friends or work colleagues

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
With all that is going on in the world, and has been the last 2 years, the fact these cunts still have pity parties for themselves absolutely knocks me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Next thread title needs to reference the elephants for sure, "No elephants in sight but he's still barking" or similar

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I very much doubt anything is going to her directly. Sure she would out them and repost the messages. She's been reading tattle and doesn't like it.

Reactions: 16

Not sure who she is, but I'm going to have to have a look now 😂 btw, l agree with everything you've just said 👏

Just finished reading her 50 dot story 😴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
"Envy"! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 He has nothing to envy! There is absolutely nothing aspirational about him to be envious/jealous of! He owns nothing but decaying perfume and badly colour-matched make up. I'm not convinced he is truly in a committed and happy relationship versus being with someone just comfortable with the status quo. He has no career goals or a clear ladder he wants to climb.

His elephant video was showing around a tiny council flat, not focusing on achievements or anything, literally making out his council flat was the envy of the world. Not a problem if you need it/are happy in it, but don't pretend people are envious of it. He has some donated sofas, bed and mirror (probably a few other things). Again, if you are in need of donated furniture, nothing to be ashamed of, but just don't think people are envious of it, especially when it looks similar to every other brainless huns efforts at decorating.

Yes we might have to work stupid amounts of hours (less-than-full-time on my rota is probably much the same as full time for other sectors because we are taken the piss out of, partner works his specialty's rota full time and is basically never home) as it's what is expected of our jobs (I chose it, I love it most of the time, not moaning as I know I'm in a lucky position but it is draining), but I don't think I could ever see a world in which I would rather work a couple hours on occasional days so that I can pretend to contribute to household expenses and blow money on B&M tat or keeping up with IG. I love knowing that I am ACTUALLY contributing to society and not some vapid self-serving pretend efforts on social media. I'm sorry, but Premier Inn pillows and Fabulosa are rubbish and not solving issues for anyone or going to make any difference to their day/life. I can live my life knowing that I'm not lying to anyone daily and pretending my life is good and that stupid unnecessary spray is "amazing". I don't need to change polyester cushions regularly to try and fill some need for validation online.

These 'influencers' need to get in the bin! If you cannot take criticism, go private, every other business, employee, etc. receives feedback regularly and not always pandering to inflated egos, you want to have a public profile and potentially use it for free goods, money or actually pretend it's a meaningful job, accept the feedback. If you are truly being harassed directly, report it. Stop looking for your name elsewhere on the internet. Get a grip! And while we're at it, if you are going to pretend you 'rise above' and 'it doesn't bother you', blah, blah, stop banging on about it in posts, stories and comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Is the full stop button broke on his phone

• Haha
I love how Hinch posted on that Greedys page as well, because you never see her supporting Mario when he goes into a rant. That speaks volumes 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“I can utterly promise you” 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Aw, that’s got to be a new Marionism, I’m howling.

Opinions! Judgements! NAE MARE!

• Haha
I wish Deek would delete Marion’s exclamation mark button 😂 they actually hurt my eyes the amount he can put in a sentence

Jesus wept, he’s been fuelled by Greedys 50 dot pitying rant. His exclamation marks are oot in force and the self pitying pathetic rants, jog on Marion if you don’t like it, bet you don’t cause you need our attention 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
What's greedy flapping her gums about? If she wasn't so greedy then she wouldn't be talked about. She can come off the gram at any time she wants.

• Haha
Marion’s on one the night hens!! The platform chose him, he didnae choose it!! 😂😂😂⚰⚰⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.