Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time to live. Jesus monzo bit brutal considering you've just buried someone supposedly close to you 😳
Stay in your lane. He has a serious case of hijacked grief syndrome, and he needs to live his best life by buying more tat and pretending his all bougie ma lovelies

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
He spends more time on Instagram going on about people being jealous and talking about him than anything else . He’s obsessed with Tattle and delousional 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The spelling on that “tic toc” story 😩 I think my favourite part was the i’f. Followed closely by shining SHINNING!
He has to have seen the amount of times he's been pulled here on his grammar etc... If l was him I'd be making a conscious effort to make sure future posts were perfect so l didn't look thick 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If success means having 147K followers and doing abzalootley hee haw with it, getting a few bottles of fabulosa free a few times a year, and scamming a couple of bits of lino - he has no bleeping clue what success is 😂

The true success is how you pulled that absolute wee ride Derek. Am fuming but am no jealous cos I’d take him aff ye the first time ‘youse’ set foot in Dels ya wee crabbit hole.

Tons a love ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
He spends more time on Instagram going on about people being jealous and talking about him than anything else . He’s obsessed with Tattle and delousional 😂😂
And all the old dears that follow him won’t have a clue what he is on about 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If success means having 147K followers and doing abzalootley hee haw with it, getting a few bottles of fabulosa free a few times a year, and scamming a couple of bits of lino - he has no bleeping clue what success is 😂

The true success is how you pulled that absolute wee ride Derek. Am fuming but am no jealous cos I’d take him aff ye the first time ‘youse’ set foot in Dels ya wee crabbit hole.

Tons a love ❤
We need you and Derek to be together 💞🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can we aw stop slagging the sister cos she is going to need to drive to Paisley for Marion’s stuff when I move in and change the locks duck sake? Cannae have family dramas starting cos of this app and me being left wae aw the bleeping wax burners. I’ll be sending a wax burner to each o’ ye if ye’s don’t stoap it.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I said she had Mario's nose, but smaller, she does. 🤷 I don't think anyone has been particularly arsey about her. Look at the grief hinch's dad gets on that thread. 😬
Yes its awful isn't it? But as I've said before they can be vicious on there. Anyway back to Mario and his horrible ways

Reactions: 13
Can we aw stop slagging the sister cos she is going to need to drive to Paisley for Marion’s stuff when I move in and change the locks duck sake? Cannae have family dramas starting cos of this app and me being left wae aw the bleeping wax burners. I’ll be sending a wax burner to each o’ ye if ye’s don’t stoap it.

Marion in his grey hoosecoat when you take Rayn aff him

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think we hit a nerve pointing out he is a bleep for using someone’s grief. Now just waiting for the million dots of “hello ma lovelies, I’m fine , I’m fine. I’ll do me you do you. Totally not bothered by tattle even though I’m foaming at the mouth and hissing through my tomb teeth. Im absolutely fine”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There life’s and no spaces between the commas 😩 he is so painfully dumb, it’s embarrassing.
Sorry to be “that person” ma lovelie, but pls be mindful that being dumb (I.e. where you’re unable to speak) doesn’t equal being stupid to any extent and shouldn’t really be used interchangeably to describe that. Particularly where it’s describing someone with such woeful low intelligence as M💎. Assuming that’s what u meant. But if I’m wrong! apologies! Cringing a bit writing this but I feel quite strongly about using terms that can be used to describe disabilities as slurs.
Anyway, Mad Mazda’s a bleep, nae debates!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry to be “that person” ma lovelie, but pls be mindful that being dumb (I.e. where you’re unable to speak) doesn’t equal being stupid to any extent and shouldn’t really be used interchangeably that. Particularly where it’s describing someone with such woeful low intelligence as M💎. Assuming that’s what u meant. But if I’m wrong! apologies! Cringing a bit writing this but I feel quite strongly about using terms that can be used to describe disabilities as slurs.
Anyway, Mad Mazda’s a bleep, nae debates!
I get where you're coming from, but there are a few meanings for the word dumb in the dictionary, one of them does mean stupid, which obviously I can't speak for anyone else but maybe that's what they were thinking.
I myself have referred to Deek on here as dum dum, my saying that is because he doesn't speak, and comes across as stupid at times. That's just my opinion, and in no way a slur to any disability. People have different views on things for sure, but the word dumb does also mean stupid as well as someone who can't/won't speak. 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I get where you're coming from, but there are a few meanings for the word dumb in the dictionary, one of them does mean stupid, which obviously I can't speak for anyone else but maybe that's what they were thinking.
I myself have referred to Deek on here as dum dum, my saying that is because he doesn't speak, and comes across as stupid at times. That's just my opinion, and in no way a slur to any disability. People have different views on things for sure, but the word dumb does also mean stupid as well as someone who can't/won't speak. 🤍
Use, thick as duck!! More fitting for him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I had a nightmare I was stuck in that flat with no escape route... must like the cat! Jealous? Pahahahahahahahaha of what exactly? I'm too busy smelling my own wealth ❤💎

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
If anything, I would say dumb means stupid nowadays and it’s more offensive to use that term for someone who can’t speak. Just my thoughts. 🤷‍♀️

Mario is still a bleep, I think we all agree on that, so aye and so forth!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why is this thread suddenly getting “polised” so much the last couple of days 😬 honestly this is not the best thread for the easily offended to be offended on lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.