Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a prick, he surely can't be right in the head 😳 no one would ever consider him successful on ANY level. He's no friends, no social life, no personality, he's not in the least bit interesting, he's never been anywhere 🤷‍♀️

I love his Instagram page as he cracks me up at times, I love his 80 dots of death posts. He is fascinating but def not aspirational

Maz, go lie down, give your heid peace son

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That TikTok 🙈 he cannot be for real. Does he REALLY think people are jealous of him? 😣 jealous of Klarna to the eyeballs, no prospects, no goals or ambitions…. Hmm.

View attachment 1095595

Take a walk into the ocean, for heaven’s sake.
Aye keep walking Mavis coz let's be honest neither you or wee deek drive, so aye walk til yer wee tattle heart is content wae yer plastic goochis

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Everyone wants to be like him?!. Hell would have to freeze over before l wanted a piece of his horrible life. And what part of his life is successful?!.

What a stupid man 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Everyone wants to be like him?!. Hell would have to freeze over before l wanted a piece of his horrible life. And what part of his life is successful?!.

What a stupid man 🤣
Haven't we all longed to cut our own hair bespokely. 😁 That drab cheap interior he has just isn't my style, and he's always changing it, mark of a chav.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Was he dropped on the heed as a bairn.

Marion, you are still a cock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Jealous? Omg it’s March 1st no April 1st!!

He was given the opportunity to change his life by the app. He could have made a decent wedge and lived a bit more comfortably like his pal ‘oor soph’ or the wax melt girl but no no he was to bleeping dumb and/or proud to ask for help.

Marion can protest all he wants saying it’s no his joab, it was never about money, he turned down tv opportunities etc whilst he sits seething in his tat filled cave full of jealousy in debt. In the next breath he says the app causes him so much anxiety, well seriously Maz if that is true then leave, go live your best life. He can’t, he has no life, for someone who protests the above he doesn’t half do the opposite.

Remember he said he had 2 phones hahahahaha! At least we get a wee laugh out of him.

Shine bright xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He’s tapped in the heed! He’s also dressed as the elephant in that tatty grey hoosecoat and gran bod never mind walking like one 🤣🤣.

How can people who are ultimately more successful than you be jealous of you? Genuine question Marion 😂
- Homeowner (front & back door) ✔
- Married with a family (not for everyone but he has a fiancé)✔
- successful career (you work 3 hoors a week when you can easily be doing more)✔
-car owner ✔
- have left the country on more than one occasion✔
- none of my pets have tried to commit suicide ✔ 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
You’re no a real instagrammer if you don’t accuse everyboady and their dug ah being jealous oh you. Gies peace Marion, the only thing separating you fae the junkies doonstairs is your part time joab.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Jealous? Omg it’s March 1st no April 1st!!

He was given the opportunity to change his life by the app. He could have made a decent wedge and lived a bit more comfortably like his pal ‘oor soph’ or the wax melt girl but no no he was to bleeping dumb and/or proud to ask for help.

Marion can protest all he wants saying it’s no his joab, it was never about money, he turned down tv opportunities etc whilst he sits seething in his tat filled cave full of jealousy in debt. In the next breath he says the app causes him so much anxiety, well seriously Maz if that is true then leave, go live your best life. He can’t, he has no life, for someone who protests the above he doesn’t half do the opposite.

Remember he said he had 2 phones hahahahaha! At least we get a wee laugh out of him.

Shine bright xxx
Is is actually spine bright. Mwah x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
bleeping hell. Jealous? A rant about people being jealous of him as he does the tour of his little hovel that takes 3 steps

I find it funny that he has sat and made that TikTok. Then saved it to use on insta, but not actually uploaded it to TikTok 😂 wee bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is anyone else triggered so much by the way that illiterate halfwit spells TikTok? He literally has to open the app to find these accounts je shares so where is he pulling the “C’s” from? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
1646155051491.png

Hell, there is so much wrong with that post.

Mario, please wear your specs when you compose words to upload to your followers.
Otherwise, you come across as an illiterate duck

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Aye henz so we are aw pure jealuz a Mazdas 20 minute a week joab, his hostage fiancé, a cooncil bedsit that’s probably no even under his name, and a suicidal cat hens so aye and so forth get back inty yer laines sit doon and get some class cos he leads a life a bespoke luxury💎💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’d be jealous of him if he’d managed to make a tit tonne of money on this app and bought himself a house with front and back door a la Hinch Farm.

But he hasn’t. And he won’t. So we keep walking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The spelling on that “tic toc” story 😩 I think my favourite part was the i’f. Followed closely by shining SHINNING!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
All for ripping daft influencers who put them self out in public domain but mocking some lassie for her looks who’s merely related to Mario and as far as I can see hasn’t done anything to offend anyone or put herself out there for public opinion is a bit of a low blow.
There was a “roast” dinner, that was quite offensive

Is anyone else triggered so much by the way that illiterate halfwit spells TikTok? He literally has to open the app to find these accounts je shares so where is he pulling the “C’s” from? 🙄
Yep me 🙋🏾‍♀️
he actually uses that app 🤦🏾‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.