Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I huv tae agree with @gettagrip

It gives Tattle a bad name when we are taking the pish oot his sis/brother/dad etc. Jist because Mario doesnae give a tit doesn't mean they are fair game.

I'd rather we keep the ribbing fae Mario and other influenzas but am noo trying tae moderate. Moderating is nae ma joab and I still love you all to the moon and back best bubs 4eva xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm guilty of that gotta hold my hand up. My Sis a fellow tattler actually called me out on it! With hindsight I think Mario gives us enough content to be going on with. He's desperately trying to blend in with other's by posting about Ukraine ( I doubt he even knows it's in Europe) and the like. But he has no filter and is just living in his little Paisley bubble and doesn't know or care about anything outside of it.
We all get carried away sometimes Ma lovlie 🤣

but it isn’t right she can’t help being related to Marion after all . But like your sister she could call him out when he is being an utter cock and using people’sgrief as content , or taking snipes at disabled school girls 🤦🏽‍♀️ If my brother behaved the way he does I would not allow him to even post me I’d be to ashamed 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I said she had Mario's nose, but smaller, she does. 🤷 I don't think anyone has been particularly arsey about her. Look at the grief hinch's dad gets on that thread. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He’s an absolute scum bag for hijacking another families grief for clout on his stories.
I’d smack the nose clean off his face if it was a close member of my family, how dare he post that very personal information to his audience.
He really is a vile, selfish, nasty little worm.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I said she had Mario's nose, but smaller, she does. 🤷 I don't think anyone has been particularly arsey about her. Look at the grief hinch's dad gets on that thread. 😬
Agree hen you wernae nasty just clarifying she indeed does have the dagustino hooter, also yer fair game if you want to pout filtered to duck and allow your pic to be posted oan a public platform so aye ma page ma rules hens

• Haha
  • Heart
Agree hen you wernae nasty just clarifying she indeed does have the dagustino hooter, also yer fair game if you want to pout filtered to duck and allow your pic to be posted oan a public platform so aye ma page ma rules hens
He brought up the filter use, a naughty tattler simply compared. I'm genuinely 🤷 about this, I don't think we've ever really gone in on them, I've called Derek a vegetable, but it's said with affection.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
He should keep his family private like he's constantly telling everyone he does, but his problem is he can't help himself.

And just like that his grief is over. He's ready to live again now it's a new month 🙄
Screenshot_20220301-114526_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Time to live. Jesus monzo bit brutal considering you've just buried someone supposedly close to you 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Although here's the time I animated her roast/boiled Sunday dinner.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
He should keep his family private like he's constantly telling everyone he does, but his problem is he can't help himself.

And just like that his grief is over. He's ready to live again now it's a new month 🙄View attachment 1095545
Not even 24 hours after that poor woman was laid to rest he’s posting that it’s time to live? He’s the most disgusting narcissistic prick on this app!

• Angry
Reactions: 34
That TikTok 🙈 he cannot be for real. Does he REALLY think people are jealous of him? 😣 jealous of Klarna to the eyeballs, no prospects, no goals or ambitions…. Hmm.

E34106BA-3D43-4193-AB23-6AF21CE32119.jpeg

Take a walk into the ocean, for heaven’s sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Absolutely deed that he could even think that anyone is jealous of him? 😭💀😭💀
He lives in a bedsit, that’s in an area that resembles a war zone, he’s a part time cleaner who can’t even drive, his flat is filled with utter shite (seriously Mario, even though the uneducated huns tell you different, it looks like tit), he appears to have had no form of education if his literacy levels are anything to go by, and he has no desire to travel or be cultured in any sort of way?! Please tell me who would be jealous of that? I literally can’t think of anyone.
He’s the saddest little excuse for a person I have ever seen, absolutely vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wasn’t he starting to live his life in January?? He does this all the time.
Going by his latest story he’s been reading on here….hi Marion 👋

• Haha
lovelies he will always keep walking when he's no on mcgills bus.
hes treating us tae a laugh this dayn of dawn, jealous eh him in hes hoosecoat, looking like he's deed 10 year donnae think there's many that would claim tae be jealous now mario, take yer meds love, stay away fay deeks wacky backy.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.