Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered that, you have to look hard to find something really, well apart from all the stuff I, erm, we, we say about Mario. Plenty of other threads were there's worse said.
Totally agree. I don't think " dumb" is used in medical terms anymore it's non verbal these days.

Reactions: 21
Sorry to be “that person” ma lovelie, but pls be mindful that being dumb (I.e. where you’re unable to speak) doesn’t equal being stupid to any extent and shouldn’t really be used interchangeably to describe that. Particularly where it’s describing someone with such woeful low intelligence as M💎. Assuming that’s what u meant. But if I’m wrong! apologies! Cringing a bit writing this but I feel quite strongly about using terms that can be used to describe disabilities as slurs.
Anyway, Mad Mazda’s a bleep, nae debates!
My apologies ma luvlie I meant no offence with using that word. I was indeed describing oor Marion as stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As I said before delusional
That’s written in his notes app… he’s probably sat there listening to that audio and typing it up the freak😂 He must be taking some inspo fae oor grinch way stealing quotes💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That’s written in his notes app… he’s probably sat there listening to that audio and typing it up the freak😂 He must be taking some inspo fae oor grinch way stealing quotes💎💎
Don't talk to me Deek, I'm concentrating 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wis it written by an 8 year auld? Whit a load ah shite. Successful folk ken their self worth and don’t need tae post illiterate nonsense oan their social media for absolute cunts tae comment ‘👏🏼👏🏼‘ ‘💗💗💗

"I have control" haha naw ye dinnae scroteface, WE have control or you wouldn't be posting shite in reference to what we say here, you are the puppet, if you genuinely didn't care what we say then you wouldn't post obvious digs at us 🤣 TonsALove fannybaws, spinney bright ma luvlee 🙄
At the very least Ah think Renfrewshire council hus quite a bit ah control ower him since they can do whit the duck they like tae his flat, which they like tae remind him of periodically 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ma lovelies, I absolutely agree that this thread is not for the easily offended, but this chat has inspired me to write a list of things about Mario that offend my eyes and ears:

- his cooking, in particular the deep fried eggs and oven baked spag Bol
- his cooncil haircut
- his voice
- his face
- his fashion sense
- his choice of decor 🤢
- his tone deafness (about everything)
- his illiteracy
- his superiority complex (seriously wee man sit doon you’re delusional)
- his consumer habits (in particular obscene amount of wax melts and related paraphernalia)
- his grief tourism journey
- his way of displaying all of the shite he owns like a 12 year old girl

that’s aw I can think of the noo lovelies, just thought I would take some time out of ma joab that’s just ma joab to write that doon, hope yis aw agree, tatie hearts ❤🥔❤🥔 tonsa luv 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
my lovelies im wondering is it cause eh the size a his nose that has him relating to the elephant. Cause its no the trunk in hes troousers lovelies sure we've seen him in the skinny bottoms.
oh and mario its you're successful not your. just keep a wee note for yer sell. tonsa love spine bright

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I will always keep ma power, spine bright and keep shinning. 💎 I will always keep walking... apart from when I get the bus. Or when I'm in ma wee bedsit, getting aw cosy. 💎🐘
Snapchat-884180666.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Has he written that himself, he must have, the grammar and spelling are totally mario!!!!!! 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's definitely wrote it himself fs. I want to know why he went with an elephant. Are they known for their noble walk? Thought they were more wisdom.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nae mair polis-ing the thread fae me. If you give it oot, you need to be able to take it. I love this thread oan this app but I thought that the poor sods who ken Mario enough to be associated with him (eg his sister) getting ripped for appearance could be heavy damaging to a young lassie. One who doesnae put herself oot there so I’m my opinion doesn’t deserve it.

That’s just ma thoughts, no censoring intended. Hope I can still sit wae yeez aw 🤣.

Oan another note. Cleaning with Mario isn’t the only spectacular show in toon. There’s a bleeping massive cultural event in Paisley going on the noo, it’s free to see and it’s oan his doorstep. Bet he disnae go near it!
0DD72AAE-7B94-4AF8-81FF-D9376E720C37.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Nae mair polis-ing the thread fae me. If you give it oot, you need to be able to take it. I love this thread oan this app but I thought that the poor sods who ken Mario enough to be associated with him (eg his sister) getting ripped for appearance could be heavy damaging to a young lassie. One who doesnae put herself oot there so I’m my opinion doesn’t deserve it.

That’s just ma thoughts, no censoring intended. Hope I can still sit wae yeez aw 🤣.

Oan another note. Cleaning with Mario isn’t the only spectacular show in toon. There’s a bleeping massive cultural event in Paisley going on the noo, it’s free to see and it’s oan his doorstep. Bet he disnae go near it!
View attachment 1098107
Nae need tae apologise ma lovely I actually do agree with your point. I also see it from other people’s points too that if he posts things tae 147k people then people will see it as fair game. No one is right or wrong we all have our own opinions on it I think I just got scared tae post anything for a bit on here this morning incase I offended the elephants or something hence ma post about polising

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Nae need tae apologise ma lovely I actually do agree with your point. I also see it from other people’s points too that if he posts things tae 147k people then people will see it as fair game. No one is right or wrong we all have our own opinions on it I think I just got scared tae post anything for a bit on here this morning incase I offended the elephants or something hence ma post about polising
Hang on, are you Mario, that reads exactly like him.
I think the polis should maybe visit Stacy Solomon's thread, little rex gets a fair bit of crap, and he's no choice to be on his mum's account. I'll go to the judge for a warrant.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hang on, are you Mario, that reads exactly like him.
I think the polis should maybe visit Stacy Solomon's thread, little rex gets a fair bit of crap, and he's no choice to be on his mum's account. I'll go to the judge for a warrant.
I wish I was Mario, I’m incredibly jealous of him

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.