Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick, disrespectful bleep. How dare he exploit someone’s death for attention? bleeping hole end of.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I hope he gets some backlash for this, it's inexcusable to use other people's grief for content. He should apologise and delete his account.

• Heart
I hope he gets some backlash for this, it's inexcusable to use other people's grief for content. He should apologise and delete his account.
Honestly, I would not be surprised to see another attention seeking post about himself and how he’s fine, thank you for all the messages etc etc and how he’s taking time out, whilst firmly remaining on the app licking the bumholes of his insta besties.

Read the room Mario, for once, please.

Reactions: 29
I am not often lost for words but wow. That’s not something you would share about your own family let alone someone else’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Shocking! Doubt he has even spoken too or seen the lady for years after all he wasn’t speaking to Natalie when she passed away. The same Mario who when the family held a fundraising ball couldn’t be arsed going x

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Feels even worse him posting this when he’s always going on about keeping his nieces, Derek etc off his Instagram but then goes and shares someone else’s family and at a particularly emotional time for the family

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Feels even worse him posting this when he’s always going on about keeping his nieces, Derek etc off his Instagram but then goes and shares someone else’s family and at a particularly emotional time for the family
I've met some really stupid people in my life, but this man really is imbecile.

I hope he comes on to read these comments in the hope that he can see what he's done is so wrong, but I'll not hold my breath🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Absolutely disgusting he’s posted that! It was bad enough him going on about his “best pal” Natalie, even though they hadn’t spoken for years before she died. Now he’s moved on to the poor mother for content. Totally disrespectful and disgusting. Beak nosed little bleep needs to get in the bin. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I’m waiting for his matching “Helen” bauble on display come Xmas time

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
ALWAYS ALWAYS about HIM!! Seriously he has nae clue. I'd guessed his previous post about bad news was about Natalie's family as his pal Sam had posted something but not to the same degree as he did. Sam has cancer herself and is a normal, rounded, respectful person so her mention was tactful.
I honestly had to stop myself from messaging him re the Ukraine thing as he has no idea of anything outside his bubble.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
All for ripping daft influencers who put them self out in public domain but mocking some lassie for her looks who’s merely related to Mario and as far as I can see hasn’t done anything to offend anyone or put herself out there for public opinion is a bit of a low blow.

Reactions: 20
My jaws through the flairboards at him today. He's going off the nut about privacy but his brains so squashed inside his flat yet still inexplicably massive dome that invading other peoples absolute worst days is a good idea to him.

There will be friends and family of this woman who cry themselves to sleep tonight and every night over their loss, guarantee you Mario's been sound asleep, not a thought in that uggo dome

• Heart
How disrespectful! Some times I feel guilty like I’m a little harsh on him but after that recent post no absolutely not.

did he even get invited to the funeral ? By the looks of it no because that clearly isn’t a hard copy of the service book. And if he hadI’m sure we would have got some hint whether it was him in a suite etc.

It’s not ok to do full stop. BUT if he wasn’t at the service it says it all! I can imagine heblocks them from seeing his stories so they can’t see he is using their grief as content

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This wee tadgers actions over the last few days sums his character right up!

ma page, ma rules. But aye I’ll post anything for content.🐀

If you don’t know then don’t worry cause he doesn’t either.

Can’t paint a red neck on him.

Reactions: 20
All for ripping daft influencers who put them self out in public domain but mocking some lassie for her looks who’s merely related to Mario and as far as I can see hasn’t done anything to offend anyone or put herself out there for public opinion is a bit of a low blow.
I'm guilty of that gotta hold my hand up. My Sis a fellow tattler actually called me out on it! With hindsight I think Mario gives us enough content to be going on with. He's desperately trying to blend in with other's by posting about Ukraine ( I doubt he even knows it's in Europe) and the like. But he has no filter and is just living in his little Paisley bubble and doesn't know or care about anything outside of it.

Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t be so bothered if I were you, Mario clearly isn’t. He knew what would happen showing her. He has a private account with thousands of posts. He could have put it on there, but he chose to do it on his public “cleaning” one.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.