Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody cares if, it makes you, anxious, you wee “fud”. How has he managed to turn, a war, into “how it makes him feel”,
Anxious my arse. He can't fool us. One trip to B&M and he'll soon forget what he posted.
Have l said l hate this self absorbed cretin 😡

I find the spelling and punctuation on such an important post really offensive. If you can’t say it coherently, don’t say it at all you rancid little bleep
It's terrible.

*Tip of the day kids. Stick in at school with English or you'll end up like, Mario.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ugh he's off again.
Mario, stop it. We can all see what's on the news.
He'll be hoping NATO want his services next 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Baby freedom? For the love of Tong Braxston, put the phone down Marion. You are not equipped with the basic spelling and grammar skills to comment on such important situations. He has no clue what is going on in Ukraine right now and his illiterate posts confirm this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
This is why people like Mario shouldn’t say anything at all, all he sees that’s happening in the world comes from what the insta huns share on their stories and they also have no clue or real interest

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wish he'd stop bleeping posting, he knows nothing about what is going on, jumping on the hun bandwagon again, making it about how he feels, duck right off you little prick you don't care about how those poor people are feeling or what they are going through, it's all about you getting attention as usual. I really do despise this bleep now more than ever.
I wish I could repost someone else's pic and add a caption to convey my thoughts on this war, however, as a human I'm absolutely shocked and saddened and can't find the words to describe it, all I have is tears and prayers for everyone 😢💔

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He's so insincere, by the end of the day he'll be posting hauls, tit meals, awl cosy.

Reactions: 23
Marion is the epitome of why influencers shouldnae speak about current affairs. Insensitive and incoherent posts that focus mair on how it makes him feel. Just put up a link tae a charity taking donations tae help Ukraine and be done with it instead of trying tae jump oan the grief bandwagon.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What in gods name is he doing?

If he is trying to prove he cares he isn’t doing it very well. Between the god awful grammar and the in appropriate emojis 😡 This hole needs to be stopped from posting anything else 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hello ma lovelies, hope yer aw well. Took a big comma break to deal with Mum's funeral and all that comes afterwards.
He's totally enraged me!! Marion and all the other so called influencers that have 'jumped on the bandwagon' to make themselves look like they are involved in current affairs need to STOP!!

Yes the situation is absolutely horrific but where were they when all the children were killed in Syria and Yemen etc. No where to be seen as it wasn't in front of their faces and reported in the media. He's not the type to have the inclination or genuine political interest to go looking for real news. Plus if it doesn't affect him he doesn't care. There is no difference in the situation in Ukraine but the media control the narrative.
Sorry for the rant, I'm not normally political but I feel really strongly about this :cry:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I find the spelling and punctuation on such an important post really offensive. If you can’t say it coherently, don’t say it at all you rancid little bleep
☝So this. If you don’t have enough respect to make sure you can say it in a coherent manner then keep your gob shut. Repost something that someone with basic English skills has said. And use the right emojis

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why the duck does he keep using 🥲 on Russia/Ukrain related posts ? He is so thick

Hello ma lovelies, hope yer aw well. Took a big comma break to deal with Mum's funeral and all that comes afterwards.
He's totally enraged me!! Marion and all the other so called influencers that have 'jumped on the bandwagon' to make themselves look like they are involved in current affairs need to STOP!!

Yes the situation is absolutely horrific but where were they when all the children were killed in Syria and Yemen etc. No where to be seen as it wasn't in front of their faces and reported in the media. He's not the type to have the inclination or genuine political interest to go looking for real news. Plus if it doesn't affect him he doesn't care. There is no difference in the situation in Ukraine but the media control the narrative.
Sorry for the rant, I'm not normally political but I feel really strongly about this :cry:
Firstly sorry for your loss ☹
And agree I’m sick of influencers jumping on political stuff if it isn’t in line with their content or something generally they are passionate about.

In fairness I know they get a lot of flack if they choose to not talk about it too. So from both sides it needs to stop there is no need for them to talk on something they are clueless about all out of fear they will lose followers and their followers shouldn’t expect them too? I mean you follow them for cleaning , make up or whatever the duck their content is ..not for current affairs ..watch a news channel for that !
In Marions case he is just a twit bag who would comment on paint drying if he thought it made him even slightly relevant and then use inappropriate emojis completely changing the tone of the point he was trying to make. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This is why people like Mario shouldn’t say anything at all, all he sees that’s happening in the world comes from what the insta huns share on their stories and they also have no clue or real interest
They are all bugging me - 2 quick stories on how the plight of the Ukrainians is heartbreaking then a swipe up for iconic make up on the next. Disingenuous the lot of them

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.