Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ma lovelies, I just educated my pals on Marion. I know what they’ll be doing to fill their hangovers tomorrow.

Happy Friday hens! Let’s smash this weekend! Ahhh love Mondays! But no when am no weeeellll! But am awfully positive! Let’s do this!

Tonsalove
Drunken M xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh ma lovelies, I just educated my pals on Marion. I know what they’ll be doing to fill their hangovers tomorrow.

Happy Friday hens! Let’s smash this weekend! Ahhh love Mondays! But no when am no weeeellll! But am awfully positive! Let’s do this!

Tonsalove
Drunken M xxx
Live your life as it should be lived on this dayn and kick the weekends arse!

Spine bright hen! 💎 Tattie hearts! 🥔 ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He’s done this loads recently and annoyed me but this time it’s too far. Why is he using that emoji for that story. What’s there to smile about. As far as I know it means “smiling through pain” but there’s nothing to really smile about. This is worse than when he wrote my “sister”.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Someone needs to take his phone off him, he’s no mentally equipped to be commenting/spelling/placing emojis on this 🤦🏼‍♀️ We know he’s an illiterate dick but he could really offend someone now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Can’t wait to hear how this war in Ukraine was a blessing to him and his financial issues…

• Angry
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1086914
Oh my god, the exclamation marks, Mario stop please. This is embarrassing, you’re making yourself look even more of a fool than usual by showing how really uneducated you are.
In reality, he probably couldn't give a rats ass about what's going on over there. He's just jumping on the rest of the influencers bandwagons, and they're no better 🙄

Reactions: 26
Thought I would treat myself to a late night snack until I saw this menu from one of my local takeaways. Why does it look like it’s been written by this wee tadger 😭
exclamation marks! Add them to the list of things that Mario has ruined! along with Tong braxton! And his worktops!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Deceased at my wee catch up on Marlon’s thread. The communist Russia flat at the beginning of Gogglebox would have ended me. The need for subtitles definitely would. He’s no got a clue about the exclamation marks and the incorrect emojis. He’s an absolute zoomer

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just catching up on Gogglebox, and l bet that prick was telling Derek how they could have done it better... Erm, nope 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
640E8552-E498-4540-928F-5AF9CC5D3C56.jpeg

Out,with the exclamation, marks, in with the commas,

Nobody cares if, it makes you, anxious, you wee “fud”. How has he managed to turn, a war, into “how it makes him feel”,

let’s get this weekend done my lovelies!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Next, a strongly worded post aimed at Putin, from the fabulous witch Mario. Lol at the anxiety posts coming through from all the idiots, yes dears, this is what real anxiety is, not your fake poor me stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.