Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
53716B27-DB62-49A7-A62B-583C58BC1CF7.jpeg
Dae you know wit my lovelies. I’m beginning to think Mario disnae “never lie”.

Because there is so bleeping way he’s cooked a satay better than the Chinese. He’s obviously just still in a huff they left him oot in the cauld for oors back at Christmas time.

You deep fry a fried egg ffs maz. Can’t wait tae see how you make the hawncut and trice fried chips on your plate 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 25
MADE HIS OWN CHICKEN SATAY… Then proceeds to show a photo of those ready to eat chicken satay sticks with mayflower curry sauce over them. bleeping hell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Got maself a pure fresh bespoke profile pic as couldn’t stand looking at greasy pre teef journae marion anymore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Got maself a pure fresh bespoke profile pic as couldn’t stand looking at greasy pre teef journae marion anymore
He looks lit wan a his wax melts in this hen, pure bessspokee profile pic💎💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
War is Europe, rising living costs, but it’s alright Mario has emerged from his bespoke illness. Can this head no read the room?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
duck me, bleep couldn't even measure the table for anyone who asked. He tells them to contact the retailer.

He could done it in the time it took him to post his reply
Hes probably too bleeping thick to know how to measure them for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The "chicken satay" looks like something that would be dripping through the flair boards in his bedsit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
8605E650-F03E-414D-AE23-9F3ACC7DDD5F.png

That bleeping bent leg 😂😂
He’s doing a grand job tonight of alienating the menopausal mafia by basically saying he can’t be arsed to read and reply to their messages 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1085519Dae you know wit my lovelies. I’m beginning to think Mario disnae “never lie”.

Because there is so bleeping way he’s cooked a satay better than the Chinese. He’s obviously just still in a huff they left him oot in the cauld for oors back at Christmas time.

You deep fry a fried egg ffs maz. Can’t wait tae see how you make the hawncut and trice fried chips on your plate 🤥
No wonder his nose is so big. They're like the one's from Iceland 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.