Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Does maz even go anywhere to be able to catch the Rona? 😂
Cheeky spoons breakfast
Castlevechie
B&M
The Range
Leedl
Clydebank Shopping centre
Primark
The polis offices

what I’m saying is, the cunt is never in. Well except after half 5 to get aw cosy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Crisandjooos

WHAT A FUCKING OUTBURST! Braveheart music kicks in.....'They may take our lives, but by fuck i'll spine bright!' 💎💎💎#tattiehearts #marionwallcae U dae U ma lovelies 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Tbf he probably saw the war on the news and shit himself because it looks similar to outside his window. He would’ve had Derek in his old TA uniform quicker than you could say, Hinch farm.

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
I know a fair few people with real IBS, and like I said earlier my cousin even has a stoma. They all do indeed have these blue cards for toilet use, however they would sooner die of embarrassment than wear them loud and proud on a fucking lanyard!

They also all wore masks throughout the pandemic, because a mask covers their mouths, not their arseholes.

He makes me die. No shame or dignity that one.

• Heart
  • Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
Thread title

Uses exclamation marks instead of a full stop, wears an exemption lanyard because he has to urgently plop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I dinnae get why he’s so cross we are basically his fan club at this point so aye
Exactly. Also what about my feelings here, I didn't ask to join tattle, I accidentally chose a username, put my email in, the nerve of tattle!!! I make no money out of this, I've got no manager!!! Total cunts like Mario are reading what I write!!!
I'm spinning bright though, I was down in the dumps cos failed diet!!! But!!! I'll never lose me,but weight! I've got this!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Ma lovelies I’ve just been reminiscing about the time Instagram “this app” choose me. I didn’t choose it, ye see. I was going about ma life in ma bedsit and then Instagram choose me! It set me up with an account, gave me a username and password. And now it forces me to post shit stories intermittently about all the tat I waste my (boyfriend’s) money on 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲 IT CHOOSE ME! I DIDN’T CHOOSE IT! 😶

Nae debates, he’s an absolute fudhole.

• Haha
  • Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
So I was on my way to my wee boujee joab this morning (ma real joab this app is no my joab) and who should come on the wireless but Tong Braxston!! And it was the swanky bespoke radio mix of Unbreak My Heart, I shouted “sing it hen” although I was the only wan in the car.

So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
How can Marion get angry at this thread, its fuckin hilarious. Sitting here grinning and randomly laughing at whoever said “the table leg buckled when he was kicking Tuesdays arse!” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

LadyB65

Chatty Member
Ma lovelies, I absolutely agree that this thread is not for the easily offended, but this chat has inspired me to write a list of things about Mario that offend my eyes and ears:

- his cooking, in particular the deep fried eggs and oven baked spag Bol
- his cooncil haircut
- his voice
- his face
- his fashion sense
- his choice of decor 🤢
- his tone deafness (about everything)
- his illiteracy
- his superiority complex (seriously wee man sit doon you’re delusional)
- his consumer habits (in particular obscene amount of wax melts and related paraphernalia)
- his grief tourism journey
- his way of displaying all of the shite he owns like a 12 year old girl

that’s aw I can think of the noo lovelies, just thought I would take some time out of ma joab that’s just ma joab to write that doon, hope yis aw agree, tatie hearts ❤🥔❤🥔 tonsa luv 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

MrAndMr

If success means having 147K followers and doing abzalootley hee haw with it, getting a few bottles of fabulosa free a few times a year, and scamming a couple of bits of lino - he has no fucking clue what success is 😂

The true success is how you pulled that absolute wee ride Derek. Am fuming but am no jealous cos I’d take him aff ye the first time ‘youse’ set foot in Dels ya wee crabbit arsehole.

Tons a love ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I think she's going to invite them all, like a visit to a stately home. £450 per head Coach trip lasting hours, they won't be at home, a bored friend showing them round what will by then be the hideous soulless new build interior. They'll have tea in the llama shed, £50 a head extra, her Tesco range in the shitty corner so they can buy it.
photos with cardboard outputs of hinch, £150.
What is the deal with the llamas, ugly shitting machines. The blond one looks like Jimmy Savile.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rayne

VIP Member

Everything that’s going on in Ukraine right now but I present you life’s biggest victim Mario

• Haha
  • Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
I wondered that, you have to look hard to find something really, well apart from all the stuff I, erm, we, we say about Mario. Plenty of other threads were there's worse said.
The only time I ever got offended on this thread was when someone said Mario looked like a thumb. I found it offensive to my thumb. And the person who said it was me

• Haha
  • Heart