Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rayne

VIP Member
Thanks for picking ma thread title ma lovlies

This is ma round up of Mario from the last thread in one pic

492C4E36-72C1-405A-821D-630A197869CA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Rayne

VIP Member
Thread suggestion -

Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Cunt has defo got covid!! Said it before, he won't admit it, not even for sympathy, a cold ffs, my money is on last week wee dum dum had it so he was isolating and now he has it, the pic is purely so his work colleagues can see he's sick.
Come on mazda hen, admit you've got Covid, too embarrassed coz everyone knows you constantly broke lockdown rules and you wear a lanyard coz you're special! Clown! And if you're sat there genuinely thinking it's a cold but have covid symptoms you better get a PCR you little selfish twat!!
Ps that selfie reflects your personality, fannybaws.
He’ll never admit it and until he does, I'll be adding 24lb onto his little worm heed pics.
Screenshot_20220221_225052.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I will always keep ma power, spine bright and keep shinning. 💎 I will always keep walking... apart from when I get the bus. Or when I'm in ma wee bedsit, getting aw cosy. 💎🐘
Snapchat-884180666.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Who put 50p in the Cunt? English cannot be this fuckers first language? Surely?

“Glimps” 😂

3FE61307-45E9-413B-AA72-DBA82C6C0811.jpeg

4D3D2868-8DD3-4625-9C67-F444829F9588.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
You’re no a real instagrammer if you don’t accuse everyboady and their dug ah being jealous oh you. Gies peace Marion, the only thing separating you fae the junkies doonstairs is your part time joab.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
NOW I’M LIVING A WEALTHY LIFE!

*no ma quote
Ave read that quote multiple times the day and honestly it’s as if he’s bought a motivational book wae the pages aw stuck together and this is the shite he’s deciphered fae it.

‘True wealth will be achieved when you no longer need shoes. Walk wae feet like the proud elephant. Keep walking when folk laugh at you for huving nae shoes as only jealous people will notice your bare feet. Fellow wealthy people will clap and cheer as dogs bark. As an elephant you will trample them to death, now who’s barking ya mangy fuckers.’
Blanche Hunt, 2022

• Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
Please tell me I am nae the only one who thought this was a pure bespoke rug and nae a dog
22A38E6B-FB0B-4809-B4CB-A237B2B80698.png

• Haha

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
He sure is salty the night for someone who apparently doesn’t search his own name. Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

Don’t let anyone sparkle your dull, Mario.

Tonnes a love.

• Haha

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Not to sound like a snob, but these are all places frequented by the dregs of society as well. So hygiene won’t be paramount. I can’t tell you the amount of fat cunts in leggings I’ve seen with their flower lanyards. I’m ExEmPt InNiT!!
It’s always the wans who are too thick tae realise a mask wid actually help their appearance that don’t wear wan anaw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

HulaHannah

VIP Member
"Envy"! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 He has nothing to envy! There is absolutely nothing aspirational about him to be envious/jealous of! He owns nothing but decaying perfume and badly colour-matched make up. I'm not convinced he is truly in a committed and happy relationship versus being with someone just comfortable with the status quo. He has no career goals or a clear ladder he wants to climb.

His elephant video was showing around a tiny council flat, not focusing on achievements or anything, literally making out his council flat was the envy of the world. Not a problem if you need it/are happy in it, but don't pretend people are envious of it. He has some donated sofas, bed and mirror (probably a few other things). Again, if you are in need of donated furniture, nothing to be ashamed of, but just don't think people are envious of it, especially when it looks similar to every other brainless huns efforts at decorating.

Yes we might have to work stupid amounts of hours (less-than-full-time on my rota is probably much the same as full time for other sectors because we are taken the piss out of, partner works his specialty's rota full time and is basically never home) as it's what is expected of our jobs (I chose it, I love it most of the time, not moaning as I know I'm in a lucky position but it is draining), but I don't think I could ever see a world in which I would rather work a couple hours on occasional days so that I can pretend to contribute to household expenses and blow money on B&M tat or keeping up with IG. I love knowing that I am ACTUALLY contributing to society and not some vapid self-serving pretend efforts on social media. I'm sorry, but Premier Inn pillows and Fabulosa are rubbish and not solving issues for anyone or going to make any difference to their day/life. I can live my life knowing that I'm not lying to anyone daily and pretending my life is good and that stupid unnecessary spray is "amazing". I don't need to change polyester cushions regularly to try and fill some need for validation online.

These 'influencers' need to get in the bin! If you cannot take criticism, go private, every other business, employee, etc. receives feedback regularly and not always pandering to inflated egos, you want to have a public profile and potentially use it for free goods, money or actually pretend it's a meaningful job, accept the feedback. If you are truly being harassed directly, report it. Stop looking for your name elsewhere on the internet. Get a grip! And while we're at it, if you are going to pretend you 'rise above' and 'it doesn't bother you', blah, blah, stop banging on about it in posts, stories and comments.

• Heart

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Morning ma luvlees so he is now melting into the bed , he is now the human wax melt hens so aye smell the wealth

• Haha