Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poptart

VIP Member
All I can gather is that he wasn't absolutely fine, but now he is absolutely fine. Or something like that and so forth. So aye. Hope you're kicking Tuesdays arse with your mop legs! It's a new era we've got this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Babybail93

VIP Member
I have to admit, Deek gies me the boke, he just looks like a bit of a simpleton . Please don’t hate on me 🤣
He’s a nice looking lad, but definitely nae working wae the full shilling. It’d be like shagging Lennie from Of Mice and Men. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Voiles are in the same category as net curtains for me. They remind me of the type of thing you’d get in an elderly person’s house. Perfect for Marion, I suppose.

DEE14A69-3E7B-45F6-8714-0DBA6044D6E8.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I've got a solution to this terrible problem. Log out of Instagram, set up a small locked account if you want to continue chatting to your *friends* (😂) You're right Mario, it's not your job, if you're not making money, and are suffering from abuse via DM, close your DMS, or never read them, or LOG THE FUCK OUT.
I'll be keeping my rights to hold and express an opinion, I find suppressing what I think is bad for my mental health.

I reckon he gave himself a stiffy writing that pity party. It'd take a heart of stone not to laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart

Runforestrun

VIP Member
The man is an absolute buffoon! Why on earth does the person putting the tv on the wall need access to the rear of the building?? They only need to be in your room Marion to drill 4 holes ffs! Make it make sense!! You have sky q so no cables to run either. He talks so much shit and is such a drama Queen woe is me 🤬

Attachments

• Haha

Lady Bug

VIP Member
I wonder if his latest rant is to do with what, this mums journey posted last night? And about how she had to take IG off Katie’s phone as she was so upset about how people she thought she loved and trusted felt the same way? …. Did anyone else see them?
Yep saw her post. She's off Insta since before Christmas which coincides with Hinches visit to Katie and Marion throwing a hissy fit and taking down the grid pic of him, Deek and Katie. He also threw shade at Hinch and or Katie's Mum with comments on who he thought were his friends. Katie's Mum threw shade straight back if I recall. And she was one of the chosen few for Mario's birthday Criss n joos journee. Hinch stayed well out of it. IMO it's him and Katie's Mum doing a handbags at dawn again. But if you will pimp out your disabled daughter on Insta this shit will happen. Harsh I know just how I feel.

• Heart

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Whilst at ma joab that’s actually a joab where I work 12.5 hours at a time, I was speaking to my colleague and told her to sit down and would you believe it, and get some class just slipped right oot!!!!!
I was so embarrassed I ran out the room but then a thought, NAW this is my joab my rules and youse don’t like it then don’t work with me

simples
Spine bright my lovelies 💎
Don't be embarrassed hen. KEEP YOU POWER!*

*Not ma quote

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Fell down a highlights rabbit hole... he’s about as funny as my little toe 🙄 I did find the Dyson hairdryer highlight funny though. Goes on about the GHD hairdryer he had being heavy like it took him half an hour to dry his hair so he got arm ache... 2 minutes it took. Also said he has thick, coarse hair, attached photos would disagree with that statement Marion.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
If you’re looking for an Italian lothario
Youll be fair disappointed wae Seedhill’s Mario
He claims he’s got Italian heritage
Despite being born tae Ardrossan parentage
His life is aw about keeping the place clean
Still managed tae bleach his fablon green
He doesnae celebrate Valentimes ma lovelies
You’ll soon realise he’s got contradicting tendencies
Because please enter his valentines giveaway
He needs mair followers he’s got Klarna tae pay
The noo he’s taken a bit of a strop
And said the made up DMs have tae stop
He came oan and said no tae worry he’s absolutely fine
Wis it Castleveechi or the bumming fort for Valentines?

• Haha
  • Heart