Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
This is definitely the funniest thread on tattle. My sister who had never even heard of Marion is still telling me to “stay in ma laine“ after I read her the wiki 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

muscadet

Chatty Member
So has he just folded a white bath towel and put it on the sofa or whit?? I’m confused as to his new colour scheme 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I seen someone talking about this book on Tiktok and how it’s changed their life . I think oor Marion could do with a read or maybe someone to read it to him .
He’d need the audio book Ma lovely. The only “books” he has are cereal boxes wrapped in falbon wae a Chanel sticker oan them

• Haha

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
I agree with you. One of my close friends redecorated last year with two shades of grey on the walls, black sofas, black and grey cushions, black curtains with diamantes, and black lampshades, and it's the most dark and depressing room I've ever sat in 🥴

He's nothing more than a leech 😡
I think if this is how your close friend decorates you need to cut them out of your life

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Are we witnessing some sort of Amanda Bynes style breakdown or a stroke of some sort? He’s so strange lately (stranger than usual). All the swearing, getting his words mixed up and slurred speech

• Haha

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
He took a week off work for to mourn the death of someone he wasn’t related to and probably hadn’t spoken to in years?! It’s obviously awful news and my sincerest thoughts are with her family but I hope they realise what a nasty little c*nt he is, using their sadness to gain attention and now using his week long comma to ‘launch’ his new colour scheme.

It was only a matter of time before he jumped on the black trend (about a year late as usual). Hinch is doing it so Mario has to even though doesn’t follow trends on this app. As usual I am living for how wrong he is getting it. Black in a grey lounge… no hun.

He’ll be reading here soon and realising he needs to get some colour on that panelling. Am calling it now - it will be green or blush pink before his birthday!

• Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
He’s only had tae read 58,000 comments aff this app tae get tae the point where he disnae care what we say aboot him anymore

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
He's been celebrating valium times day in the bumming fort. Distressing scenes of a sexual nature have occurred. Hopefully Derek has dumped him, and we're going on a black bin bag journey to his auntie's spare bedroom.

• Haha

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Maybe instead of reading tattle marion, you could take a reading and spelling class of some sort?

View attachment 1047864
Flip the tables and I think there are grounds to make the online safety bills go further to cover the behaviour of those with large followings and their 'misrepresentation' of their lives, products, etc. (plus I doubt many people are in his inbox threatening him...I honestly don't think he understand what is covered by it and unless he is getting threats of harm in his own inbox it currently doesn't apply to him - it won't stop opinions).
I think many 'influencers' can be considered to have blood on their hands with the fake and desperateness they portray their lives on social media, making the more suggestible and vulnerable followers suffer with their mental health, self esteem, etc. because they cannot understand why their live is so different and hard to what this lot portray online, leading to mental illness, potential harm, etc. And that's before we talk about dangerous chemical use, high salt recipes, etc. So yes, blood on the instashammers hands! They are as responsible for that as anyone else is for the mental health of the influenzas.

• Heart

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Didn’t he say the guttering was causing the damp on the panelling? and he was bitching about how long it would take the cooncil to fix it. Hope they smash his letterbox in again, wee fud.

• Haha
  • Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
That Clare's just shown the video of when Hinch visited again with it being her birthday 😂 And mentions she hopes the cards arrived, so she obviously knows her address. Talk about rubbing salt in his wound 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
So tickets to go and see Adele require you to remortgage your house, so says our Marion...
1) You don’t have a house
2) You don’t have a mortgage
3) I thought you had an endless pot of money cos ‘rona
4) What’s with all the swearing all of a sudden? It doesn’t make you look clever, just a prick.

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
The fact he can't talk about his favourite singer without swearing every other word and calling her a bitch shows his complete lack of intelligence and vocabulary.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

michf74

He mentioned Dunelm they have a black matt kettle and matching toaster, I think its that as he said he was changing unit handles to black, so we are going on a black matt journey

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33