Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Can anyone enlighten me to these ‘I will keep going’ hold to read messages that he posts every other fucking week? His DMs are closed so noone can message him abuse. He limits his posts (…having opinions of him on tattle is not trolling). He hardly works, has a comfortable if boring life, gets stuff sent for free on an almost weekly basis. Has a handsome partner. ‘Let’s do this week’ ‘Let’s kick Monday’s arse’ ‘Nearly the weekend’…

How is his life or ‘his page’ that much of a fucking struggle? This cunt needs a reality check.
He’s crabbit because he wants a house with a front and back door but the bedsit is his chapter, and his chapter is exactly where it’s meant to be 💎. He also closed his DMs two years ago but somehow pesky trolls keep getting through and Marion reads all comments PAST AND PRESENT but won’t be doing that anymore (so not present?), but you can pass the bespoke DM threshold if you want to buy his mirror. Hope this clears things up.. tonsa love 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 39
That Clare's just shown the video of when Hinch visited again with it being her birthday 😂 And mentions she hopes the cards arrived, so she obviously knows her address. Talk about rubbing salt in his wound 🤭
This Clare person cannot be right in the head. Imagine writing that noone except some Z list celebrity has made your daughter feel so special and so loved, why are her family not doing that? Tragic and creepy AF.

• Sad
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I think someone said earlier in the thread that her standing tickets for Hyde park were only £75. He’s a fanny, has no clue about anything.
SOMEONE?! I think you’ll find that someone is a VIP Member on here! Sit doon and get some bloody class!!!

The Aldi one is waaay to big for putting on my lower half, for working at my desk. Perfect for laying on the sofa like Mario. Mr Dayn says it's like being a chicken in a slow cooker. Fuck him. I'm going to look for a smaller one, then I'll have two, JUST LIKE MARIO. 😭🤡
Aw Dawn, you influenced me to buy two heated throws for me and Mr Margrit. Am always bloody freezing sat at ma desk.

• Haha
  • Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
My toaster broke
I need a new kettle
That matches bespoke
Bedsit full of tat…
Is it a rug or a bath mat?
No money to call my own
Credit card debt in the hole
This app is nae my joab
Even though that would be my hope
I don’t know where this poem is going
That’s aw I’m saying the day…Crabbit & moaning. Mwah x

💎

• Haha
  • Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Bespoke candle right on the bedsheets *chefs kiss*
Seriously though, why do people do this? It’s bad enough having endless throw pillows on a bed but to kick it up a gear and add a fucking tray full of pointless tat 🤯 make it make sense. It doesn’t even look good (ever, not just Marion’s bespoke attempt).

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Went a wee walk earlier, where am I 😂
About to get arrested for stalking? 🙁😁 Record it all ma lovelie, as the polis drag you away screaming. Mario's ring doorbell has a special tattle detector, orange is the new crushed grey velvet.

• Haha

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Had to come back to this thread as soon as I saw that picture and get a new bespoke display pic. Horrific.

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Clearly Derek isn’t #theboydidgood as if he’d had anything to show off about on this app he wouldn’t be able to help himself. So aye
Agree, there's trouble in paradise. He never posts about Derek now, remember all the "he keeps me safe" and the hilarious stories of Derek meeting him off the bus to help him cross the road. Now, nuffink.
Valens update. No present from mr dayn, another nice dinner cooked by me. Mr Dayn has tweaked my boob and made a honking sound, like it's a fucking horn. I feel like Derek. 😐

• Haha
  • Heart