Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Hang on, what happened to all the positivity bullshit and cutted up grapes, was it all a lie!!!!!!!!
He's not read all his threads, even he isn't that dim. It's Katie's mums stories that have ripped his knitting. His only defence is wailing about some vague trolling from people you know, or people you don't know, but they should hide as they'll get found out. Tbh I wish Katie's mum would just fucking say what's gone on, this vague shit is unhelpful and irritating. Then Mario could respond, 😳😁 oh, wait 🤔 I suppose he'd just wail about his menkel elf. Sigh.
Look, as a grown up, if I have an issue with someone, I discuss it with them, that's right Mario, THEM. Not my few thousand bemused followers who don't give a shit. Imagine discussing things like a grown up. You could try it. Start by asking hinch why she didn't visit. Explain that you're hurt and embarrassed. If you don't like her response, cut her out of your life. Yes, it's that easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Booboo76

VIP Member
God he spouts a ridiculous amount of shite, he needs to make his mind up where this hate is coming from, us or people directly messaging him coz I’ll tell you what mario, we here will not take the blame for idiots directly messaging you to your face, we here, talk about you not to you and the sooner you get that into your head the better, if you don’t want to know what we say about you don’t come here reading it, thanks, bye Felicia! 😡🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I don't understand at all!!! Is someone unwell in his family?
He disnae discuss private matters aboot his family hen except when his parents paid aff the mortgage and his dad had surgery so aye ma luvlee insta isnae his joab is joab his joab oan this app

• Haha

G&TGal II

Don’t often comment on this thread but was in a family zoom conversation today with my cousin who is reasonably high up in BBC in London, his wife who works in Austin for Google and a friend who runs an advertising agency - originally from Glasgow. The general consensus of opinion is that in his present ‘state’ of wrapped up in his granny’s housecoat, slurring his words, rambling and especially the repeated swearing of late, that oor Mario is not a viable marketable ‘brand’ and that he is on a self destructive journey.

• Haha
  • Heart

MaidMarion

This is mazda's true colours showing, the mask has slipped, he's just a common, aggressive nasty little cunt, the way he's talking now and the swearing are just him in real life, he's tried so hard to be something he's not and now he's decided fuck it! So here he is, and we're going on a manic bi-polar journey!

• Haha
  • Heart

honey&lemon

VIP Member
So he really thinks the mother of his ex-friend, not friend Marion because you didn’t speak to her for a year before she died, is sending HIM of all people messages in the sky?! Stop making stuff all about yourself Marion, that family probably can’t stand you for using their daughters death for attention.

• Heart

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
He’s a lying bastard the council wouldn’t show up and do work without notice, they probably sent a letter ages ago but his 3 brain cells couldn’t open it or read it. I hope the telly breaks and leaves a big hole in the wall when it falls in the middle a the night.
The cooncil probably sent the notice to the lead/official tenant - Derek - who would've been too oot his tree to let the crusty-lipped crusader know. Or Derek is a troll. Pick whichever explanation takes your fancy 🥔 💕

• Haha
  • Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
I'm sure it was in a Mrs Hinch thread about 2-3 years ago, when someone had posted saying because of these influencers she felt her house wasn't perfect because she wasn't cleaning enough, and felt she had to buy the latest cleaning product they were plugging. This poor girl was full of anxiety it was awful to read.

So, take a look at yourself, Mario when you accuse people of having blood on their hands, because you're in that bracket as far as I'm concerned.

• Heart

Dusky pink

Black and white does not go with grey and silver, in my opinion. Too many tones.

If he's seriously been off work because his dead friends mum has passed away.... he's honestly not right in the head! But I suppose it's the Mario show and its all about him 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Caramel Swirl

Marion hen your tattle thread is the funniest thread on tattle which is quite the achievement u can add that tae your cv when you’ve had enough of polishing helmets xx
Try not to be such a moody mare about it it’s all banter 🥔❤
I’ll admit watchin the whopper roaming around in his old lady hoosecoat with his daily food updates, bespoke ibs updates, and numerous juuurneys cheers me up on a bad day so cheers Marion 😘
tattie hearts to yous aw
💞

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
With the winds and rain currently battering Scotland I think that damp patch behind the panelling might become a bit of a disaster.

• Haha
  • Heart